• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Clowns

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Erm.....what craze. Whatever it is it involves clowns and we all know clowns are evil so its gonna be soooooo bad!!! Run for your lives xxxx

Reactions: froggi and Pearls
L

louise1970

Ooooohhhh no not the bloody clowns takes me back to the first time I watched It never looked at a clown the same again

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Last year we had a spate of this. People were dressing as clowns and they would stand outside peoples houses just watching them...until they were noticed. Or on quiet streets and scare people to death. I was having kittens. It was very bizzare and very scary i have to say xxx

Reactions: Admin

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I think the whole thing is stupid, putting on a Halloween "scary" clown costume and pretending to be a big scary bad horror film baddie is stupid (on Halloween it's self it is a bit crap and any other time it's just stupid). But the authorities, media, and some parents have blow it up and to stupid levels.

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

We both read the Stephen King book "It" about Pennywise the clown who is actually an evil alien, always after kids (reminds us of... OK won't go there!). It was really scary! Didn't see the film, but this craze is supposed to be the result of a remake of the film.

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…