Clowns

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

If I remember rightly the fear is corrilophobia.
I say we start new craze of punching anyone dressed as a clown in the face that would be funny wouldn't it....

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I don't understand the fear really? They represent fun and mischief and outta be cut some slack. Not as though they go about their business bombing and shooting innocent people. Perspective!!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I don't understand the fear really? They represent fun and mischief and outta be cut some slack. Not as though they go about their business bombing and shooting innocent people. Perspective!!!
From my point of view, and I am not disagreeing with you, but my pov when you have kids and you are out with them, perhaps even stopping for a treat after school, this is not the shit you need your kids to see;

clown.jpg

clown2.jpg

Just my point of view really.

T

Twickerman

I think its brilliant. Now I have a valid excuse to chase a dickhead down the road and then to baseball bat them to a pulp when I catch them. Probably screaming "Now whose laughing Clowny McClownface" Seems a perfectly reasonable response to me.

Reactions: MP386
P

peakcouple

From my point of view, and I am not disagreeing with you, but my pov when you have kids and you are out with them, perhaps even stopping for a treat after school, this is not the shit you need your kids to see;

Scary for anyone, not just kids! :eek:

Reactions: Looby&Lew
B

Bump-n-Grind

As adults we may not be scared & can laugh at their stupidity, but I'm sure playing psychological games with minors is borderline child abuse.
In a world where top shelf magazines need to be partially covered I'm not quite sure how they're getting away with it in broad daylight when it's not Halloween

Last edited by a moderator:
A

anniefanniewannie22

:rofl: There is a resemblance there of myself when I wake after a night out with my make up still on :( But not where I applied it !!!! I thought I looked like Alice Cooper in the morning but now I'm convinced I'm just missing the red nose.... :palm:

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

clown.jpg

clown2.jpg

Sorry bud, I meant the normal clowns as in I don't get the fear of em. Not the idiots who turn clowns into something nasty. :)

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ah yes. No offence intended by my post whatsoever just sharing a POV. These ones are muppets.
Yeah I know. Interesting article though. I wonder if the irrational fear of clowns pre dates the IT film....?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah I know. Interesting article though. I wonder if the irrational fear of clowns pre dates the IT film....?
I would say no in all honesty my friend.
IT 'made it' and hence the irrational fear. Had to laugh at Stephen King's mention on Twitter about this.
But no I doubt it Mr BB.