Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Clowns

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pearls, 11 October 2016.

1. Honestly i think they are a bunch of morons i little lad got chased near my house the other night he was no older then 12 its rediculous

2. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

Its just mindless idiots who have to hide behind a mask :eek::rolleyes:

3. Pearls

4. My eldest is scared to death about this. Its all he talks about and hes had nightmares. Bloody idiots dont realise what damage and trouble they are causing xxx

5. Admin

Admin Admin

Yes, totally irresponsible for and to little ones x

The-Gent likes this.
  6. uk2002

uk2002 PV Sprtr

Will do as much damage as I can if they get in my daughters face
    I'll put them in the hospital

Pearls likes this.
  7. Pooh what a mess I would help out though Hun. Xxxx

Pearls likes this.
  8. I was always scared of clowns as a child. Annie and I had an ornament in the house of circus type stuff. It's gone!

These bastardos who are committing crimes and frightening people need locking up and the key thrown away. Horrid.

Pearls likes this.
  9. Totally horrid. Love the pic Louise but it shows fun from the past to freaks of humanity now. Would you have sex with that? OMG no chance. I'd throw it in a wheelie bin!

Pearls likes this.
  10. I would be running for the hills :palm:

MP386 likes this.
  11. Haha bet you'd run a flippin mile lol. Xx

12. Only after I'd cleaned up Hun. Xxxx

13. Lol xx

14. Pearls

So the latest is our children can't go trick or treating. Police have warned parents and said not to send children out as there too many threats with these clowns being made. This is insane and shocking tbh xx

15. My son (10) is scared they will wait outside school to scare kids. He is genuinely worried.

As a parent my view is they are creating fear in the mind of children and it's unnecessary. I may get arrested, but if they come near me or my son they are in line for a punch*

*I'm by no means a violent person

16. Therapon

Therapon Admin PV Sprtr

Who needs a bunch of idiots running around in costume when most don't need to dress up in the first place :whistle:

17. Northumberland police have issued a warning to state that the clowns are planning a purge style attack over the weekend. Not to go out alone or leave doors and windows unlocked.
    Really no idea what is going on but I suspect that the innocent will attack first and set the whole thing off, afterall it has everyone on edge
    Stephen

18. The best advice I could give is that if you are surrounded by a group of clowns just aim for the juggler

19. Pearls

Me too Hun xx

20. Therapon

Therapon Admin PV Sprtr

Yeah but thats just the way you drive anyway :D

21. Pearls

:spank:

22. Lace

Lace PV

I live in a cul de sac and we have some young children here who have all been told to stay in for halloween. Sad that it is ruining it for everyone X

Therapon likes this.
  23. Admin

Admin Admin

I think it seems to be quietening down now though, or is it being reported less? :confused:

Pearls likes this.
  24. Meandlis

Meandlis PV Sprtr

It fell to me to carve the pumpkins for an early Halloween party, last week.....
    20161022_185218.jpg
    Killer clown? Had to be done :D

Pearls likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice