Club style

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

Oh I’ve met some really trashy people. Can’t speak English unless you class, wanna fuck as English, people who think it’s ok to attend clubs wearing stained bits of mesh with bad breath, stinking nails and wanna give you a kiss. Yep trashy ??
best I bring a bib in case I dribble at the hunks in Xtasia
damnation was going to wear my 1980's bubble suit either that or me starskey and hutch all in one play suit

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 16044

stinking nails? what they dripped dry them in something terrible ...
I have met of few of those and it's repulsive and puts me off having sex with anyone if that is all a fella can do is turn up dirty as fuck, with dinner dripped all over his shirt and sweating like he is going to have a heart attack...and stinks because he has not washed in a month of sundays
then again over powering aftershave is a turn off
and over powering and over bearing male and women are enough to send me over the cliff

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So my style.
I tend to treat clubs no different to going out on the town here.
It also depends on the club, never go to dress down clubs anyway, not for me.
One club we went to I wore a lovely outfit but in reality I should have gone in jeans so the venue plays a big part for us.

I’m not one to parade about in undies or lacy, see through numbers with nothing on underneath. Some do but not my style, anything plastic, pvc is a no no.
I did wear leather trousers with a lace jacket which I loved.
Usually good underwear, dress that covers, killer heels.
Classy not trashy ???
You could always wear that “Red” dress :sneaky: :sneaky: :whistle:

D

Deleted member 16044

what is a dressing gown club x oops meant down
[/QUOTE
tumblr_mid3wwjHdX1rv43ewo1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 16044

I always go as me. me and me.

I will never ever be someone I am not
Even if attached I will be me, me and me always no false pretences with me
what does an outfit say. I only dress for work purposes and the cold weather
rest of the time I walk around bare naked
bodies are there to be enjoyed
giphy.gif

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I usually dress in a suit and tie for work therefore when I join clubs or meet couples I prefer dressing in casual clothes, obviously without underpants! :whistle: ......I'm kidding, in fact I don't wear underpants when I work as well! :lol:
Sometimes I wonder if you all understand what I write :(

19 March 2015
I usually dress in a suit and tie for work therefore when I join clubs or meet couples I prefer dressing in casual clothes, obviously without underpants! :whistle: ......I'm kidding, in fact I don't wear underpants when I work as well! :lol:
Sometimes I wonder if you all understand what I write :(
I do. No probs here with how you're conveying your English. ?