Club style

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 February 2020
So my style.
I tend to treat clubs no different to going out on the town here.
It also depends on the club, never go to dress down clubs anyway, not for me.
One club we went to I wore a lovely outfit but in reality I should have gone in jeans so the venue plays a big part for us.

I’m not one to parade about in undies or lacy, see through numbers with nothing on underneath. Some do but not my style, anything plastic, pvc is a no no.
I did wear leather trousers with a lace jacket which I loved.
Usually good underwear, dress that covers, killer heels.
Classy not trashy ???
We went to Eureka once and everyone kept asking us if we'd come straight from a wedding. To be fair to us though, everyone else looked like they'd got dressed in the dark. We haven't been back.

9 November 2019
What is your preferred dress?

Does it change for different clubs or nights?

Do you prefer dress down clubs so you haven’t got to worry much?

Over to you. ?
From my point of view the whole idea of going to a club is to be seen as being attractive as possible. Could be wearing a revealing dress and high heels or provocative lingerie or topless depending on the situation!

D

Deleted member 16044

From my point of view the whole idea of going to a club is to be seen as being attractive as possible. Could be wearing a revealing dress and high heels or provocative lingerie or topless depending on the situation!
Attraction
Clubs in swinging style are not pick up joints
Still some folk will fuck anything with legs open
Some fuck on the dance floor saw it all at Eurekas

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

We went to Eureka once and everyone kept asking us if we'd come straight from a wedding. To be fair to us though, everyone else looked like they'd got dressed in the dark. We haven't been back.
Most when I went were hanging out and naked and fucking all over the dance floor

D

Deleted member 16044

Oh and you don't have to dress to the 9s to be attractive
Some wear clothes Prehistoric style

D

Deleted member 16044

Ladies do wear high heels and nothing much because maybe they want a good fuck
Swinging lifestyle isn't always about getting your tits out or pussy ta muchly x x x