Cock Rings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

Those metal rings tho :rolleyes: offffffff they take some warming up! But it does make it easier to get your bits in em if ya can find em! S x x :lol::lol:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hmmmm been thinking about getting a metal one for a while now.
Kaz got me a rubber knobbly one with a vibrating duberry on the front and this other little bobbin that vibrates.

It was fair enjoyable but the batteries ran out after one evenings use. Kaz suggested I replace them with the batteries out of the Xbox controller :eek::eek::eek:............ Anyway to cut a long story short, Kaz has to get up now to switch from Coronation Street to Eastenders :whistle::whistle::whistle:.

B x

Reactions: Leedslad1969
19 March 2015
You would have to get some lard to get those bad boys into a smaller one :eek:

Those metal rings tho :rolleyes: offffffff they take some warming up! But it does make it easier to get your bits in em if ya can find em! S x x :lol::lol:

Hmmmm been thinking about getting a metal one for a while now.
Kaz got me a rubber knobbly one with a vibrating duberry on the front and this other little bobbin that vibrates.

It was fair enjoyable but the batteries ran out after one evenings use. Kaz suggested I replace them with the batteries out of the Xbox controller :eek::eek::eek:............ Anyway to cut a long story short, Kaz has to get up now to switch from Coronation Street to Eastenders :whistle::whistle::whistle:.

B x
Omg! :D peeps, I am on the phone - and trying my damned hardest to not laugh at all this during the convo! :D :eek: x

9 September 2017
I have looked at those too, love the weight of rings and obviously thats a heavy thing. The squeeze to put it on does put me off a bit though .

N xxx
Well, that's the price you pay for being such a BIG boy. You can't expect any sympathy :D

19 March 2015
I have looked at those too, love the weight of rings and obviously thats a heavy thing. The squeeze to put it on does put me off a bit though .

N xxx
Yeah they are quite heavy and big. Same here regarding getting it on. As I've said to you previously; I get some issues as is now but I am quietly determined to get this one and downsize... bit tighter, bit more restrictive.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3175

This is my main one;
Cock Rings
But I definitely do fancy the D-type ring. Heavy, chunky and more snug I think it will be.
I fell asleep on Saturday night while wearing mine lol I knew about it Sunday morning! :D :oops: xx

That one looks good I'll give G a nudge. The big chunky one is great, G says that there is a great weight to it and gives a great feeling. I also find it amazing, can feel it especially when we're doggy style! Only problem is he put it on one night after the shower and before the young un went to bed. Sat downstairs young un comes running in and dive bombs G right in the nuts! Not much action was had that night, and he walked with a limp! S :sick:

19 March 2015
That one looks good I'll give G a nudge. The big chunky one is great, G says that there is a great weight to it and gives a great feeling. I also find it amazing, can feel it especially when we're doggy style! Only problem is he put it on one night after the shower and before the young un went to bed. Sat downstairs young un comes running in and dive bombs G right in the nuts! Not much action was had that night, and he walked with a limp! S :sick:
Ouch! Bet that smart! That's the only risk isn't it; they all get more sensitive to the touch and can be caught easily. I often wear mine throughout the evening before bed etc and find it comfortable, but can be sensitive.
My biggest issue at times, is actually getting everything in there :D Have been on about getting the D-type one for ages and just haven't got round to it. Will do though... I really like the chunkiness of it x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3175

Ouch! Bet that smart! That's the only risk isn't it; they all get more sensitive to the touch and can be caught easily. I often wear mine throughout the evening before bed etc and find it comfortable, but can be sensitive.
My biggest issue at times, is actually getting everything in there :D Have been on about getting the D-type one for ages and just haven't got round to it. Will do though... I really like the chunkiness of it x

G has the same issue! You have to be thinking of something totally boring other wise that tent pole aint going in! :sick::lol: