• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Cock Rings

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Not ever had any dealings with such things. are you saying the meat and 2 veg go inside that ring. If so it sounds like torture to me and that would kill any sexy thoughts i had

D

Deleted member 8095

I've not worn mine on ages, gotta get a new one I think, something to compliment the piercing!!!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Sooo Mr B... Did you?
Sorry missed this somehow - was maybe during my pissed period. Well i gave it a go a few times with very different results. First time not a lot of difference really, Second time a bit better but it did not blow our socks off and the 3rd time i thought my cock was gonna drop off like they used to do to dogs tails. wont be doing that again in a hurry. So my report is not a great one i am sorry to say. Thinking to myself i could get that bigger better fast stronger longer lasting throbing hard on with a blue pill and my cock wont be in mortal fear for days afterwards. Just a thought lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…