Cock Rings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
so the rule according to the ladies is i have to hurt myself, you really are the caring side of humanity :eek: :cry:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
V just put my ring on and aside from a bit of a mishap that im still hurting from ( just a little ache no big deal) she was better at putting it on than i was. watch out for them jiggling if you trust the girls to do it for you boys :rofl::rofl::rofl:

P

peakcouple

I (G) use one, wear them especially when we have meets or go clubbing, and sometimes at home; Rose likes them on men. I struggled for years with a metal one that was agony to get on - most companies only make ones up to 2 inches / 50mm - until I finally found a company that made larger ones; I think it was Bondara. I now have two 60mm ones which are great. Getting them on is always tricky (not the thing to do actually during a meet as excitement makes things impossible!) but they look and feel good. Have tried silicone and rubber ones but they're restrictive, and for many years I used a couple of leather straps, one with a normal buckle and one with press-studs. I still use these, they're very easy to get on and off, adjustable and comfortable, and you can wear them on a wrist until you need it on. Have seen velcro cock straps advertised but watch out if you have pubic hair! :D

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I (G) use one, wear them especially when we have meets or go clubbing, and sometimes at home; Rose likes them on men. I struggled for years with a metal one that was agony to get on - most companies only make ones up to 2 inches / 50mm - until I finally found a company that made larger ones; I think it was Bondara. I now have two 60mm ones which are great. Getting them on is always tricky (not the thing to do actually during a meet as excitement makes things impossible!) but they look and feel good. Have tried silicone and rubber ones but they're restrictive, and for many years I used a couple of leather straps, one with a normal buckle and one with press-studs. I still use these, they're very easy to get on and off, adjustable and comfortable, and you can wear them on a wrist until you need it on. Have seen velcro cock straps advertised but watch out if you have pubic hair! :D
Same re the 50mm. Hmm we have affiliation with Bondara too. Will have a look for the 60mm one. Thanks for the tip there.
Agree with you on the points too. (y)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Love the leather strap idea seeing as i wear one on my wrist all the time anyway (cant use that one i made it out of an old boot, long story :D)

Reactions: Pearls
27 August 2017
City
Manchester
Ahhh I doubt it... :D Many times I've stood, lied down, crouched, hot shower, cold shower.. and still had issues. Mind they're not the easiest of things are they.
I'm tempted to try the doughnut one next, but why are these things to difficult to get on!
I reckon one designed to clasp around, latch n lock - would be the perfect way to design one, surely?

My studded leather adjustable one works like that - it’s feels great and I really like the look of it too :)