Cock Rings!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Do you find them sexy?

• Sexy

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
R

Robert45

First all I’m straight (curious) I have a cock ring that isn’t fitted with a vibrating bit, doesn’t play with the clit. It’s just for me, I love it. Makes me very sizeable shall we say!!

What are your thoughts on them? Sexy or not

Attachments

• 45447B45-897E-4A27-A778-E38C4464D02B.jpeg
    45447B45-897E-4A27-A778-E38C4464D02B.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I didnt know what they were until I joined this site :rofl: and yes I have 2 now. Both rubber. My fave has two vibrators in, one for the ladies pleasure and one for the gents :sneaky:

X

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
First all I’m straight (curious) I have a cock ring that isn’t fitted with a vibrating bit, doesn’t play with the clit. It’s just for me, I love it. Makes me very sizeable shall we say!!

What are your thoughts on them? Sexy or not
I enjoy using mine and while they’re great fun, it’s not something I’d want to use on a semi-permanent basis ;) :D
@Pearls agrees that they’re great fun and do the job really.
Not something to get too dependant on I suppose. But I prefer the thick steel ones. Just a personal preference really. :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I enjoy using mine and while they’re great fun, it’s not something I’d want to use on a semi-permanent basis ;) :D
@Pearls agrees that they’re great fun and do the job really.
Not something to get too dependant on I suppose. But I prefer the thick steel ones. Just a personal preference really. :)
Still thinking of a tighter one :whistle::sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon