Cock Rings!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Do you find them sexy?

• Sexy

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
19 March 2015
Ommm... I hope it ermm... doesn't get 'in the way'.. :p xx

Okay so I quickly tried this on just now, got one and a half in before the man himself; realised it's pre-birthday drinks, gave up :rofl:
Tomorrow..... :sneaky: xx
Hahahaha :D :rofl: Got a proper belly laugh from that! xx
Ahh am sure it will all be fine. May need some training first..

Sadly I have no fekin idea where my other one is! :confused:
Could be in a bag I've given to my mother-in-law for all I know, with her tupperware :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hahahaha :D :rofl: Got a proper belly laugh from that! xx
Ahh am sure it will all be fine. May need some training first..

Sadly I have no fekin idea where my other one is! :confused:
Could be in a bag I've given to my mother-in-law for all I know, with her tupperware :D
Damn. She’d be wearing it out tomorrow :rofl::eek:xx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I has a steel one, but I did not steal it... its good for hanging stuff off. MERRY CHRISTMAS

148150549 (1).jpg

19 March 2015
Here he is!
No, not mini me... but this bad boy.. ;) :D x

View attachment 61509 View attachment 61510
It worked :sneaky:
Oh dayamn it worked alright!

But.... and there's always a but..
There's a big caveat. ;)

Sorry for the longer than usual post;

Okay so, my last ring was almost 2" and I thought - about time to downsize and get that bad boy up there ^^
I am serious now when I say; be careful what you do and here is why;
So I decided to downsize hoping to get a bit more from using rings. Great, went for 1.7" and thought this would be great. I was wrong. Well, kinda wrong :palm:

If, like me, you are erm.. actually okay there, then going smaller won't help matters at all. In fact it makes it worse, much much worse.
The first 2 mins I was like - "wow I am getting major sensations just by wearing this..:sneaky: " Showed it off to HRH and everything :D
Then I realised I was going blue! Then purple! :confused: I kid you not. So I calmed TF down, and relaxed a little. Continued but only this time my veins were raging like a rhoidy! :eek:
So I again sorted things, explained I was actually in pain (literal physical pain now by this point - 2 hours wearing) and needed to get it off.
Not one for giving in, I slipped on my other and all was good in the world again.... but, in total defiance I went for the new, much smaller one again and it stayed on.
We did have some amazing fun, don't get me wrong here. But I gave up 2" of length for basically, a swollen and almost 'pulled muscle' type knob.
He was phat, engorged and so so so uber sensitive.. damn one touch & I'd have been gone; but this was the issue... I couldn't pass water let alone anything else! o_O

So I had to use lots of cold water, lots of thoughts about chicken :rofl: lots of thoughts about work and get the fucking thing off.
It did leave me purple, quite badly bruised and with swollen erm, pieces.

Fact is, if you underestimate your manhood, you're in the shit. So always take one step above to allow room for flexibility.
I now know, that doughnut ring size, or flat, I have to have 2" diameter. 1.75 is too small and almost castrated me :noidy:

Jokes aside, yes you can train et al, but this is not training; this is due to physical size. You cannot simply plug a damn with your finger and expect it to hold.

I enjoyed-ish, HRH did... but I won't do it again. Definitely stick to the larger size rings if you are built that way.
Seriously, I mean it was an issue to get one bollock in, let alone two of the damned things and mini-me too! :oops:

Sorry for the long post and I am trying to be relaxed about this, but it was not a very brilliant experience. Don't go too small on the rings - it really can cause issues. I couldn't even pass water & even loss feelings. It all went cold, purple and not right.
Stick with what you know. :p x

TLDR:
If your manhood is bigger than what you may think? - stick with the cock ring you know works best. Otherwise you will fucking pay for it on the night after fitting! :eek:
Oh and feel assured that 2" is sufficient. :D
Thank me later. :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh dayamn it worked alright!

But.... and there's always a but..
There's a big caveat. ;)

Sorry for the longer than usual post;

Okay so, my last ring was almost 2" and I thought - about time to downsize and get that bad boy up there ^^
I am serious now when I say; be careful what you do and here is why;
So I decided to downsize hoping to get a bit more from using rings. Great, went for 1.7" and thought this would be great. I was wrong. Well, kinda wrong :palm:

If, like me, you are erm.. actually okay there, then going smaller won't help matters at all. In fact it makes it worse, much much worse.
The first 2 mins I was like - "wow I am getting major sensations just by wearing this..:sneaky: " Showed it off to HRH and everything :D
Then I realised I was going blue! Then purple! :confused: I kid you not. So I calmed TF down, and relaxed a little. Continued but only this time my veins were raging like a rhoidy! :eek:
So I again sorted things, explained I was actually in pain (literal physical pain now by this point - 2 hours wearing) and needed to get it off.
Not one for giving in, I slipped on my other and all was good in the world again.... but, in total defiance I went for the new, much smaller one again and it stayed on.
We did have some amazing fun, don't get me wrong here. But I gave up 2" of length for basically, a swollen and almost 'pulled muscle' type knob.
He was phat, engorged and so so so uber sensitive.. damn one touch & I'd have been gone; but this was the issue... I couldn't pass water let alone anything else! o_O

So I had to use lots of cold water, lots of thoughts about chicken :rofl: lots of thoughts about work and get the fucking thing off.
It did leave me purple, quite badly bruised and with swollen erm, pieces.

Fact is, if you underestimate your manhood, you're in the shit. So always take one step above to allow room for flexibility.
I now know, that doughnut ring size, or flat, I have to have 2" diameter. 1.75 is too small and almost castrated me :noidy:

Jokes aside, yes you can train et al, but this is not training; this is due to physical size. You cannot simply plug a damn with your finger and expect it to hold.

I enjoyed-ish, HRH did... but I won't do it again. Definitely stick to the larger size rings if you are built that way.
Seriously, I mean it was an issue to get one bollock in, let alone two of the damned things and mini-me too! :oops:

Sorry for the long post and I am trying to be relaxed about this, but it was not a very brilliant experience. Don't go too small on the rings - it really can cause issues. I couldn't even pass water & even loss feelings. It all went cold, purple and not right.
Stick with what you know. :p x

TLDR:
If your manhood is bigger than what you may think? - stick with the cock ring you know works best. Otherwise you will fucking pay for it on the night after fitting! :eek:
Oh and feel assured that 2" is sufficient. :D
Thank me later. :D
Omg :rofl:

19 March 2015
Seriously though, it was not cricket in the end. I was calm and okay, but knew this was not cool.
Always allow some extra room for manoeuvres. (y) x

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
First all I’m straight (curious) I have a cock ring that isn’t fitted with a vibrating bit, doesn’t play with the clit. It’s just for me, I love it. Makes me very sizeable shall we say!!

What are your thoughts on them? Sexy or not
Need to try

Reactions: Pearls
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Seriously though, it was not cricket in the end. I was calm and okay, but knew this was not cool.
Always allow some extra room for manoeuvres. (y) x

Ambrosials song about cock rings

Their made of steel with sex appeal, but boy they can be tight
Meat and veg when pushed within can put up an awful fight
So baby oil lends a hand,, makes all a slippery sucker
and soon all will be through, my friend, and you a kinky fucker
it goes....

one ball at a time my friend, one ball at a time
grease the little piggies friend and all will soon be fine
try not to think of the ladies my friend, put them from your mind

Push the sack through first, and one ball to follow suit
It helps if you have shaved below and are not rocking hirsute
With first ball in, just take a breath, and then more oil splash
then grab the second sucker friend and push it through quite rash...
it goes:

With wincing moans and water eyes, the shafts the last to go
think thoughts of pretty unicorns and sweets of haribos
then when the bastard goes a little limp, grab it super quick
Shove the Philip through the little hole, and voila! "Heavy Metalled Swinger Dick"
It goes:

one ball at a time my friend, one ball is all it takes
soon both pearls and diamonds friend, will quiver and orgasm shake

Doob6.jpg

Last edited:
19 March 2015
Ambrosials song about cock rings

Their made of steel with sex appeal, but boy they can be tight
Meat and veg when pushed within can put up an awful fight
So baby oil lends a hand,, makes all a slippery sucker
and soon all will be through, my friend, and you a kinky fucker
it goes....

Push the sack through first, and one ball to follow suit
It helps if you have shaved below and are not rocking hirsute
With first ball in, just take a breath, and then more oil splash
then grab the second sucker friend and push it through quite rash...
it goes:

With wincing moans and water eyes, the shafts the last to go
think thoughts of pretty unicorns and sweets of haribos
then when the bastard goes a little limp, grab it super quick
Shove the Philip through the little hole, and voila! "Heavy Metalled Swinger Dick"
It goes:

one ball at a time my friend, one ball is all it takes
soon both pearls and diamonds friend, will quiver and orgasm shake

View attachment 61618
That’s brilliant! :D ;)

My issue was not getting them in or anything else but simply ring too small. Meh.
Anyway that’s fantastic :tiphat: