Cock Size

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

forest_pete

Ok not the most delicate subject but after being involved in the scene I see more and more adverts for Hung guys. Define hung? Now I ain't stupid I am aware that size does have an impact buy swinging seems to be about going to the extremes now. I have seen some whoppers on other guys and good for them (insert jealous sigh) but I thought the point of swinging was to share and connect, not to feel like you have had sex with Red Rum, but I could be wrong

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hehe love your style as ever @forest_pete
Indeed, as you can imagine - I have seen so many posts, messages on profiles, pics etc etc 9" w/e stud available.
Yeah goody goody, chuffed. But as you point out, it seems to be going to the extremes.

Size isn't relevant I think, not if you know how to use it all.. ;)

But still, some do prefer vwe/we and that's what they enjoy?
*awaits the w/e army to kick my arse*

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
F

forest_pete

Hehe love your style as ever @forest_pete
Indeed, as you can imagine - I have seen so many posts, messages on profiles, pics etc etc 9" w/e stud available.
Yeah goody goody, chuffed. But as you point out, it seems to be going to the extremes.

Size isn't relevant I think, not if you know how to use it all.. ;)

But still, some do prefer vwe/we and that's what they enjoy?
*awaits the w/e army to kick my arse*
The ones who put a photo of their cock next to sky remotes do my nut in

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
well to put it bluntly (not), i hate big, massive man size cocks, you cant really do much with it, it doesnt fit in ur mouth, it makes you gag, like ur going to throw up, you cant do a fast cow girl motion, doggy style feels like its going to come though into your chest & it doesnt fit into the palm of your hand & i dont think im the only woman to say this, but you do actually wonder what the hell your suppose to do with a twelve incher......the only thing iv thought what you could use big cocks for is to stick in a baguette & leave it go moldy.....theres just no use for it at all!!! lol give me a 6 incher any day ha
Omg hun and spot on haha xxx

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
cock size does matter to me, if i see a very well endowed man & hes thinks his lucks in, he can think again ill run a mile.....urghhh, big cocks scare me, iv only ever had 1 & i swear never again haha worst experience of my life!! lol
Agree and dont see the fun what so ever...Gagging is not pleasant and pain either..xx

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
I really dislike messages which are along the lines of 'fancy my 10 inches?' or similar - a cock with a big cock is just a big cock. If that's all the guy can say in his message then he's not going to get very far with me. I've met guys before who seem as if I should be grateful that they deign to let me play with their big cock (all bow at the altar of large penises...) - and I've found that they tend to be bad play mates. (Not all guys with large cocks are like that, I hasten to add)

I'd take a good girth over length, personally (although there can be such a thing as too small, in my personal opinion)

Mrs P x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I really dislike messages which are along the lines of 'fancy my 10 inches?' or similar - a cock with a big cock is just a big cock. If that's all the guy can say in his message then he's not going to get very far with me. I've met guys before who seem as if I should be grateful that they deign to let me play with their big cock (all bow at the altar of large penises...) - and I've found that they tend to be bad play mates. (Not all guys with large cocks are like that, I hasten to add)

I'd take a good girth over length, personally (although there can be such a thing as too small, in my personal opinion)

Mrs P x
Spot on and you are right they think we should bow at their mercy and be honoured to have such beauty haha NOT xxxx