Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Cock Size

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by forest_pete, 11 August 2015.

1. Know that feeling, before getting into the scene was always told i had a big one so as u can imagine my sexual confidence was bursting through the roof, but when u see these couples and females saying they want 9.5+ inch hung guys and see pictures of these things it makes u feel a bit concerned about how u compare. As i also said in a previous post it seems these VWE guys dont need anything more but a pic to be inundated with messages.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport Sprtr

3. Erm, Brian, was his name, he was hung like a donkey, when it was revealed I shit myself.. What the hell am I going to do with that?! I prefer someone who can, ram it home, with gusto, without ramming my pelvis, to the point of feeling like it's been deposited in another room. Someone who doesn't have to judge every thrust to ensure their not either splitting me in two, or going to be sporting the lovely look of last night's dinner... Yeah sure mighty fine to look at, but for me the fantasy, is much better than the reality. Lol well you did ask :rofl:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Admin

Admin Admin

hahaha Almost spat me coffee out :p :D xx

• Like Like x 1
  5. Personally it's not the size but it's used is all that matters xx

• Like Like x 3
  6. Pearls

Yes I did and perfectly answered Miss Focker hehe :rofl::rofl:xx

7. As far a sIm concerned men just need to know how to use it and huge dicks are a turn off for me, I agree with the comments by @meet_the_fockers I like my pelvis to much and wouldn't want to bring up my lunch xx

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pearls

9. Women rule I say and great multi taskers :D:Dxx

10. Been told I am big but don't get many offers :( lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pearls

Awww xx

12. Size doesn't matter as long as they are polite.

• Like Like x 3
  13. I know it's an old post but I have always thought (or hoped) it was the motion of the ocean not the size of the ship? Plus the passion, foreplay and everything that goes with it!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Pearls

Thats the way to do it xx

• Like Like x 2
  15. Admin

Admin Admin

You'll find Mr Ollie, that it is usually the case, the majority I find, prefer this over size to be honest. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't get me wrong, people like what they like. There is nothing wrong with that! I just personally feel that passion should be the main driving force?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Admin

Admin Admin

Of course! Everyone has their own preferences.. And that is fine, this scene is non-judgemental (supposedly - not here it's not anyway! :p ) and each to their own.. But if you flick through the abundance of posts relating to penis size et al, you will see that the majority of ladies here are not overly bothered by that, more so the man behind it per-se.

As @Allie pointed out earlier;

(y)

• Like Like x 3
  18. I didn't see it that way, I am very new to this and I have a lot to learn. I completely see your point

• Like Like x 1
  19. Admin

Admin Admin

Hang on in there Mr Ollie, you'll crack it I am sure..This an eye opening, never ending fountain of knowledge.. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think that is the thing, I want to learn. I'm sure i will make a mistake or two along the way...

• Like Like x 2
  21. Lace

Lace PV Sprtr

Im afraid It is not possible for me to reply ;);)xx

• Like Like x 3
  22. Evening you naughty people hope your all well. Just a thought here but as a man I was wondering if it's normal to not know how big you are??? I'm not saying I'm big or small as I have no idea but is it normal to not know this ?? (After all it's not something I can change) and the thought of measuring does not appeal to me either.

• Like Like x 3
  23. Pearls

Merged to an existing thread :) x

• Like Like x 2
  24. Noted and thank you x

• Like Like x 3
  25. Pearls

Come on gents xx

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice