Come and have a go if you think your hard enough !!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Why do you want one of those ?and Santa ?? is right ?
Go on I won’t laugh ?promise ?
Just whack one in for a few months, eat some sort of liquid food then boom. Job done ?
But knowing my luck i'll be getting a treadmill and a years subscription to fatophobics.x

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Just whack one in for a few months, eat some sort of liquid food then boom. Job done ?
But knowing my luck i'll be getting a treadmill and a years subscription to fatophobics.x
You don’t need one of those your fine ? ….. just keep off the KFC it goes straight on your hips ?
so shall I start guessing who’s it is as your sidestepping the question ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Maybe we need a slimming challenge everyone posts a picture of themselves on the scales and in a month see who’s lost the most ?

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
You don’t need one of those your fine ? ….. just keep off the KFC it goes straight on your hips ?
so shall I start guessing who’s it is as your sidestepping the question ?
As it's in this thread, i'll tell you that it's you. It's not,but I feel you deserve the action you wanted, when you started this thread ? x

• Haha
  • Wow
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Just think of it as a challenging quiz you like a quiz ….. except the answer is stay off the ? …?
I lost all the weight before so I know it's pretty simple for me when I want to do it. The problem I have is the fear of exercise. and without the exercise, I can't lose anything ? x

• Haha
  • Love
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Shocked Bridget Jones GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I lost all the weight before so I know it's pretty simple for me when I want to do it. The problem I have is the fear of exercise. and without the exercise, I can't lose anything ? x
I’ll run around the block with you ? you let me know when your out jogging and I’ll give you moral support ??

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01
26 October 2018
Blimey MP someone has deffo poked you hard this time !
As per the rest of us, me included you can be a bit of a twat at times but we can’t all be rays of sunshine all the time can we!
Though generally you are ok, you like a laugh and a bit of banter like the rest of us!
We have both been around here long enough to have seen the keyboard warriors come and go !
Just a tip it’s honestly not worth boiling your piss over !!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Blimey MP someone has deffo poked you hard this time !
As per the rest of us, me included you can be a bit of a twat at times but we can’t all be rays of sunshine all the time can we!
Though generally you are ok, you like a laugh and a bit of banter like the rest of us!
We have both been around here long enough to have seen the keyboard warriors come and go !
Just a tip it’s honestly not worth boiling your piss over !!
This thread was from a while ago when certain people seemed to always start crap just to make themselves look the big I am’s …. They come and they go but that’s no different anywhere ….I won’t accept shit from anyone even you without the right to reply …. Some seem to think this is a competition and get jealous over nothing….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Skippy01 and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This thread was from a while ago when certain people seemed to always start crap just to make themselves look the big I am’s …. They come and they go but that’s no different anywhere ….I won’t accept shit from anyone even you without the right to reply …. Some seem to think this is a competition and get jealous over nothing….
Have you had weetabix or summit :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Skippy01 and MP386
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
You're a delight MP ?? x

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
He’s become all brave and brutal ? so who’s upset you? And why do you want a fat band woman :eek:
I saw it on tiktok. I thought it was a great idea tbf. A mini holiday, and easier than having to join a gym again ?.
Lips knows. I'm not saying it in public though, because it's possibly the most childish, princessy, overreaction I've ever had ? x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I saw it on tiktok. I thought it was a great idea tbf. A mini holiday, and easier than having to join a gym again ?.
Lips knows. I'm not saying it in public though, because it's possibly the most childish, princessy, overreaction I've ever had ? x
Go to Turkey, get a proper half the price doofha. Dunno where they put the band though but the weather’s good ??

• Haha
Reactions: MP386 and Skippy01