Confidence

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 April 2016
City
London
Great thread

As others have said, for me breaking ice is one of the hardest things to do and I find it rarely gets past that. On occasion when it is broken then things seem to flow more naturally and I gain more confidence

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Ive always found it difficult and confidence is not something I have in bucket loads. I can chat quite happily to people but taking things any further is never easy for me. In fact someone I've met practical had to ask me because I wouldn't take that first step.

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
That I think is about the hardest thing to do, as well as knowing when to ask to play to soon and you're labelled as just anothing horny guy to last well you might have blown your chance completely.
Yes. I can understand just how hard gauging that balance is.

Great thread

As others have said, for me breaking ice is one of the hardest things to do and I find it rarely gets past that. On occasion when it is broken then things seem to flow more naturally and I gain more confidence
I'm not convinced I'm any good at that to be honest haha

M

meet_the_fockers

I dont find it difficult.. if i find someone attractive, i have no qualms in letting them know.
The way i see it whats to loose.. dont ask dont get.. drive yourself mad wondering. Should i shouldnt i, what if...
Whats the worst that can happen? er ....No?
I wont shrivel up n die.. i may throw a bit of a paddy.. for an hour.
As ive said before though.. someone makes a play for me! And i get all tongue tied and run a mile... :) xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I dont find it difficult.. if i find someone attractive, i have no qualms in letting them know.
The way i see it whats to loose.. dont ask dont get.. drive yourself mad wondering. Should i shouldnt i, what if...
Whats the worst that can happen? er ....No?
I wont shrivel up n die.. i may throw a bit of a paddy.. for an hour.
As ive said before though.. someone makes a play for me! And i get all tongue tied and run a mile... :) xxx
:whistle::sneaky:

T

Twickerman

Ive always found it difficult and confidence is not something I have in bucket loads. I can chat quite happily to people but taking things any further is never easy for me. In fact someone I've met practical had to ask me because I wouldn't take that first step.
(y)
I know what I have to offer and whilst I do not think I lack confidence as such I think like many of the more aware man these days I am very conscious about being thought too pushy I heart consent etc.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

I'm confident in asking those I'm interested in, I don't mind rejection as I know I won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls