Confidence

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Marky191268

I am a confident guy but being single makes it that much harder when it comes to asking to play. As a previous poster mentioned, I don't want to be labelled as just another horny single guy

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

Being new to all this I would be a little nervous too. I have confidence (I think!:lol::cautious:) but I think it all balances on how it goes with the people/person you're talking too or want to ask. You can kinda gauge if there's a connection and I think that makes a difference S xxxxxxx

D

Deleted member 3411

I've never had confidence in the past but I know that comes from an inbuilt fear that if I approach someone's I'm either going to have my head bitten off or be insulted and humiliated (an illogical fear I admit). I love it when some women takes the initiative because I can be sure she's interested after all why else would a woman talk to me. Linda has her confident and less confident days she says but generally once the ice is broken she's more than up for it, that said she's not quite sure how it will be here in England.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hahahaha, I bet it took the hotel the rest of the week to clear that blue trail up, feathers everywhere.

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes you could follow then from the VA to room xx in the hotel. Not sure how come there were feather downstairs though xx

Reactions: Pearls