Confidence

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It's easy to sit behind a screen and type ... You can read exactly what you put ... And think about it
Doing that face to face is so much more difficult , alway been my nemesis ....
In a work type situation doesn't seem to be a problem .... With women on a personal level .....gibbering wreck !!
Am I really writing this ... Someone once told me listen intently, don't interrupt a lady in full flow that's fine until she stops and expects you to talk ... That's the point it always goes pear shaped for me ....:(

M

meet_the_fockers

It's easy to sit behind a screen and type ... You can read exactly what you put ... And think about it
In a work type situation doesn't seem to be a problem .... With women on a personal level .....gibbering wreck !!
Am I really writing this ... Someone once told me listen intently, don't interrupt a lady in full flow that's fine until she stops and expects you to talk ... That's the point it always goes pear shaped for me ....:(
Be yourself!!

24 November 2015
awe a
awe hunni just be yourself and if the situation feels right then there will be no awkwardness betwrrn you abnd whomever you chat or meet with xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah, I noticed!
I know.. Sometimes when a thread detracts, it can be fun.. But it's not fun when you're asking a genuine question and seeking genuine responses.
Listening you lot? :whistle:

(I can split the thread if you'd like me to Miss? x)

Reactions: Pearls
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Thank you all for your answers- the serious ones I mean! It's given me a lot to churn over and it sounds like a lot of others have got to thinking too!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin