Confused

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Uhm, the problem is some people assume they know who they are talking to which is where things can go wrong. So I have to agree with Stephen here, if you unsure then ask, it save confussion and embaressment.

Exactly
Afterall you don't want to have sex with the wrong person so best to get it right from the beginning

Reactions: Pearls
A

anniefanniewannie22

On setting up our account we made the error of presuming we needed separate profiles, which has caused some confusion early on but as hubby is in Africa it's actually ended up working better that way for us due to hubby on a different time zone and the site is another avenue for us to communicate with each other and both chat independently to other members who have become supportive friends. I know when I get kisses at the end of the message it's the lady I'm taking too. Xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Me and @EyesOpening set up separate accounts, but maybe this is partially due to inexperience of being on this sort of website - I' used to having separate profiles on other websites. We weren't quite sure what to do, whether to do a joint account or not but we figured as we were looking to play separately as well as together that it may be easier...not sure if it was the right route to take but hopefully it'll be ok :) We just make sure we clearly state we are part of a couple...if we run into problems then maybe we'll have to set up a couple account at a later point?
It is common for couples to do it this way guys and of course you can flirt together also xx