Contemplation...flirtation...fore Play...spontaneity...or Climax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

...what do you most enjoy about sex and seduction?

Now struggling to answer my own question, except to say the whole journey and always the thought of arriving together...

What's your pleasure?

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
For me the best sex is the whole thing start way back with a little wry smile or flutterary eyes to the happy after glow, or heart pounding air gasping collapse depending on the type of sex.

If I was forced to chose on thing or get kicked in the balls I would chose that moment just before you cum (hehee autocorrect wants to change cum to fun) where your desire to climax is all that fills your mind and every one of your muscles feels like it straining and tort, and your penis is so hard so full it hurts and feels like it about to explode as your skin is just to tight.

Grrrrr that's it that falling of Grrrrrrr me man, me strong, me explode now. Maybe it is how animalistic and how raw you feel at that point.

D

Deleted member 3289

For me the best sex is the whole thing start way back with a little wry smile or flutterary eyes to the happy after glow, or heart pounding air gasping collapse depending on the type of sex.

If I was forced to chose on thing or get kicked in the balls I would chose that moment just before you cum (hehee autocorrect wants to change cum to fun) where your desire to climax is all that fills your mind and every one of your muscles feels like it straining and tort, and your penis is so hard so full it hurts and feels like it about to explode as your skin is just to tight.

Grrrrr that's it that falling of Grrrrrrr me man, me strong, me explode now. Maybe it is how animalistic and how raw you feel at that point.

Almost felt I lived it with you! And all that starts with a wry smile...I'm thinking it might be a little more wry now...

D

Deleted member 2610

Seeing someone for the first time, the flirting, the innuendoes, the glances, first light kiss, the wanting, the desire. That passionate kiss which takes your breath away, your heart beating faster, shaking hands as you caress her body. The light kissing of her neck, the taste of her as you kiss her all over. Holding her, listening to breathing. The time you kneel between her legs, the expectation of what's to cum and then you enter her, that utter feeling of passion as those fantastic sensations take effect. The sounds that grow as passion takes over, deep breathing, moans and that lovely sound as you feel her getting wetter. Then the ultimate climax, her pushing towards you, you pushing hard into her and that fantastic feeling as you cum. Then the laying together panting, sweaty bodies. Round 1 over and then start it all over again x :whistle:

27 April 2015
For me, it's the apprehension on that first meet, the lust, the desire, the build up to possible new amazing sensations and then the feeling of slowly satisfying my man to the point of no return, letting him be himself with me no matter what and knowing I'm turning him on as, he's doing it/me the massive feeling of release as I explode on his tongue and then again as his manhood buries into me and afterwards as we lay there sweat covered and tingling together coming back down slowly ready to start over.
With Mr A Team, it's all of the above, without the first meet, but instead the knowledge that I am going to explode massively and guaranteed, as he knows me so well,
Mrs A Team xx

D

Deleted member 1030

For me, it's the apprehension on that first meet, the lust, the desire, the build up to possible new amazing sensations and then the feeling of slowly satisfying my man to the point of no return, letting him be himself with me no matter what and knowing I'm turning him on as, he's doing it/me the massive feeling of release as I explode on his tongue and then again as his manhood buries into me and afterwards as we lay there sweat covered and tingling together coming back down slowly ready to start over.
With Mr A Team, it's all of the above, without the first meet, but instead the knowledge that I am going to explode massively a d guaranteed, as he knows me so well,
Mrs A Team xx
Wow Mrs @The-A-Team !! You've made us weak at the knees! :cool_off:

D

Deleted member 3289

Seeing someone for the first time, the flirting, the innuendoes, the glances, first light kiss, the wanting, the desire. That passionate kiss which takes your breath away, your heart beating faster, shaking hands as you caress her body. The light kissing of her neck, the taste of her as you kiss her all over. Holding her, listening to breathing. The time you kneel between her legs, the expectation of what's to cum and then you enter her, that utter feeling of passion as those fantastic sensations take effect. The sounds that grow as passion takes over, deep breathing, moans and that lovely sound as you feel her getting wetter. Then the ultimate climax, her pushing towards you, you pushing hard into her and that fantastic feeling as you cum. Then the laying together panting, sweaty bodies. Round 1 over and then start it all over again x :whistle:
Wow! We woz there with you! I especially appreciated the chivalrous hand shake in the heat of it all!

D

Deleted member 3289

With Mr A Team, it's all of the above, without the first meet, but instead the knowledge that I am going to explode massively and guaranteed, as he knows me so well,
Mrs A Team xx
Love your description of that first meet excitement and thought of letting each other be...

M

meet_the_fockers

Blimey..