Contracts

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Do you have them for meets?
The reason I ask is, I met a couple once through friends socially for a few drinks, it was a lovely evening and they understood my boundaries and I them. We mutually agreed to meet again and before we could work around dates they handed me a brown envelope.. They asked I read it thoroughly before signing it..
It had 5 A4 pages of rules and conditions even down to dress code and colour of underwear.
Now in the BDSM scene contracts are used which I have used myself but that comes down to a whole new spectrum of things and in cases are invaluable.
So is this needed in the swinging scene?
Do you use them or have you been given one?

Just to clarify, I didn’t sign the contract on that occasion and never saw them again.

10 July 2018
The reason I ask is, I met a couple once through friends socially for a few drinks, it was a lovely evening and they understood my boundaries and I them. We mutually agreed to meet again and before we could work around dates they handed me a brown envelope.. They asked I read it thoroughly before signing it..
It had 5 A4 pages of rules and conditions even down to dress code and colour of underwear.
Now in the BDSM scene contracts are used which I have used myself but that comes down to a whole new spectrum of things and in cases are invaluable.

Just to clarify, I didn’t sign the contract on that occasion and never saw them again.
Heard of them, never seen one, never - obviously - signed one.

19 March 2015

Wow that's a bit much isn't it?

Mind you saying that, we know of a couple who posted about this on here as they were actually using contracts for meets, where the other parties would have to sign. Almost like a non-disclosure. It was very finely detailed, even down to things like toys and lubes.
I kid you not. Naturally, for their own privacy I shan't disclose who, but they themselves may read this and wish to raise their hands. Who knows. x

BDSM perhaps... but swinging?
I don't think so. I can however, envisage scenarios where it could be of benefit but talk about fun killer!

D

Deleted member 11852

To me having to sign a contract which stipulates what you can and can’t do, wear or use is a no no for me personally. When arranging a meet we think it is very important to find out what both parties are looking for and respect that. xx M

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

Never had to use one or sign one :love::tiphat:

D

Deleted member 13437

Holy cow.. scrub well and don't wear crappy clothes is all I can justify in my head..but beyond that.. I can't say much to anyone. Lol

26 October 2018
Well I’m sure it doesn’t help with the spontaneity, while cosied up in a step over leg lock or whatever positions you have managed to get into, then having to say can we stop a moment I’ve forgot what I’m allowed to do next ! Oh yes page 3, paragraph 69, orgasm loudly !

19 March 2015
Well I’m sure it doesn’t help with the spontaneity, while cosied up in a step over leg lock or whatever positions you have managed to get into, then having to say can we stop a moment I’ve forgot what I’m allowed to do next ! Oh yes page 3, paragraph 69, orgasm loudly !
Oh my word. If only you knew what was in the contract we were told about. You’re so close to the truth you wouldn’t believe :D

14 February 2017
City
London
I recall being contacted by a couple some years back looking to meet. And while it wasn't a contract per se, it did feel like one with along list of ""Do's" (as they worded it "What we are looking for") and Don'ts ("What we/she won't do").

The three that caught my eye however (in their own words):
- Missionary position only
- No kissing (too intimate)
- No penetration (we save that for us)

I politely replied: "So, there's not much point of me saying yes?"

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I recall being contacted by a couple some years back looking to meet. And while it wasn't a contract per se, it did feel like one with along list of ""Do's" (as they worded it "What we are looking for") and Don'ts ("What we/she won't do").

The three that caught my eye however (in their own words):
- Missionary position only
- No kissing (too intimate)
- No penetration (we save that for us)

I politely replied: "So, there's not much point of me saying yes?"
Sounds like fun :lol: