Coronavirus

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Because I give a fuck about the people dying from covid ? I think you've misunderstood me ?
No it’s not that. I’ve understood everything you’ve written thanks. Please don’t insinuate I don’t grasp your point.
It’s just I think you’re full of bollocks about this disease and how indiscriminately it kills.
Did you read through the link I sent you earlier?

Didn’t think so.

19 March 2015
No it’s not that. I’ve understood everything you’ve written thanks. Please don’t insinuate I don’t grasp your point.
It’s just I think you’re full of bollocks about this disease and how indiscriminately it kills.

Didn’t think so.
That said, you’re entitled to your opinion.
Regardless of whether I agree or not or how it makes you look, or not.

• Burn
Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020

Didn’t think so.
No I must admit I didnt ?.

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
sigh.... I'm not gonna say the gov has done everything right since I don't believe that tbh... yes there are diseases that have a very high mortality rate and yes we don't have a lockdown every time someone because they don't usually as easy as this...

on an unrelated note did you know all hens/cocks have to be locked down since the 11th? you legally have to cull them if you let them out fuck it will even affect the free-range market hell, I hear its even causing issues for shelters since people don't think before getting pets this pandemic.

19 March 2015
sigh.... I'm not gonna say the gov has done everything right since I don't believe that tbh... yes there are diseases that have a very high mortality rate and yes we don't have a lockdown every time someone because they don't usually as easy as this...

on an unrelated note did you know all hens/cocks have to be locked down since the 11th? you legally have to cull them if you let them out fuck it will even affect the free-range market hell, I hear its even causing issues for shelters since people don't think before getting pets this pandemic.
I’m with you on this Mr C.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls