• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Coronavirus

19 March 2015
Because I give a fuck about the people dying from covid ? I think you've misunderstood me ?
No it’s not that. I’ve understood everything you’ve written thanks. Please don’t insinuate I don’t grasp your point.
It’s just I think you’re full of bollocks about this disease and how indiscriminately it kills.
Did you read through the link I sent you earlier?

Didn’t think so.

19 March 2015
That said, you’re entitled to your opinion.
Regardless of whether I agree or not or how it makes you look, or not.

Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
No I must admit I didnt ?.

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
sigh.... I'm not gonna say the gov has done everything right since I don't believe that tbh... yes there are diseases that have a very high mortality rate and yes we don't have a lockdown every time someone because they don't usually as easy as this...

on an unrelated note did you know all hens/cocks have to be locked down since the 11th? you legally have to cull them if you let them out fuck it will even affect the free-range market hell, I hear its even causing issues for shelters since people don't think before getting pets this pandemic.

19 March 2015
I’m with you on this Mr C.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…