Couples

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

So this is for you. What annoys you both in this scene? Do you get annoyed that only the female gets attention in messages and pics?

Do you get annoyed that only the male gets attention?

I think that when there are two then two should be addressed and I see that comments made are directed to one only gets my back up.

Couples yes we are but I do believe we are left thinking sometimes we are not one unit. I may have this wrong but when you get messages of gents and ladies only referring to one then it's just not right. Disrespectful maybe.

Well if I got attention I would feel uneasy, uncomfortable almost
Biba gets all the attention usually but that is the market we are targeting
Am I cuckold?
Not a chance but comfortable in our choice of doing this.
Could we do couples or a single girl?
Probably but I don't think Biba would be as comfortable sharing me
It's a weird life for sure.

Stephen

D

Deleted member 2610

We are promoting SS as a totally different approach to other swinging sites. As such we treat will treat everyone with the respect due, for me I address everyone as a couple until they say different . For photos I do like to add comments and admit it mostly when the female is photographed, if they pose as a couple I comment and if the male only may like xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Hence why we don't message loads of people, we know we are not suitable, but we live in hope of finding someone that matches and likes us too one day....
Suitability? Thing is guys.. people write a profile outlinning their preferences you read it, you think hmm not for us.. ie you dont find them attractive, dont get that "oh they seem great vibe" ok fair do,s leave it.
You then read another profile, they dont play with couples etc.. but they sound great fun.. you think oh hang it we sound like we would get on..you chuck a message hey, i know your not looking to play with couples, but you sound a blast.. would be great to natter. A freindship is formed.. you meet socially.. they move the goal posts..people do change their minds.. they do evolve.
What im saying is not everythings cut and dry.. but if you never send that message you will never know.
People get to know people through messages.. not profiles.
I talk to people on a daily basis.. are they "suitable" for? Sleeping with hell no.. do they find me suitable to sleep with? Hell no. Do we have a ball.. and hilarious banter? Hell yes..
Do we meet socially damn right we do.. are things evolving? I should say so...
See my point?
Good luck in your quest, loosen up dont try so hard...
Its good to talk. X

26 March 2018
City
London
It doesn't particularly bother me when people assume that any time they message it will be Muse who replies, and I kind of expected the attention to more focused on her, which is fine when its a single bloke, but if after it being pointed out that he actually has to get on with me as well if he wants any chance of playing with my wife, he still thinks its ok to pretend I'm invisible then he's just saved everyone a wasted meet. Or if they do address me, its normally something along the lines of 'I'd love to fuck your wife" - "can I ruin all your wife's holes" - or the really classy one "Is your woman still able to breed, and if so I'll be happy to load her up"

We always try and find a way to address a couple as a couple, we not really keen on 'guys' as a phrase but we do use it as sometimes nothing else seems to fit; if they have a username thats obviously 2 names combined or their real names on their profile, then we'll use them.

Then you get the so called couples, that you suspect aren't, normally when the male of couple is only ever the one to message and will only ever be interested in chatting about Muse, not necessarily to her, they'll normally want me to tell them what she likes.

And then there are the complete nut job couples (I'm sure some think we fit this category) who just say and suggest some of the most outlandish ideas that I've sometimes wondered if they are in fact Bots, or some form of AI still in the process of learning.

Tog

Last edited:
19 March 2015
It doesn't particularly bother me when people assume that any time they message it will be Muse who replies, and I kind of expected the attention to more focused on her, which is fine when its a single bloke, but if after it being pointed out that he actually has to get on with me as well if he wants any chance of playing with my wife, he still thinks its ok to pretend I'm invisible then he's just saved everyone a wasted meet. Or if they do address me, its normally something along the lines of 'I'd love to fuck your wife" - "can I ruin all your wife's holes" - or the really classy one "Is your woman still able to breed, and if so I'll be happy to load her up"

We always try and find a way to address a couple as a couple, we not really keen on 'guys' as a phrase but we do use it as sometimes nothing else seems to fit; if they have a username thats obviously 2 names combined or their real names on their profile, then we'll use them.

Then you get the so called couples, that you suspect aren't, normally when the male of couple is only ever the one to message and will only ever be interested in chatting about Muse, not necessarily to her, they'll normally want me to tell them what she likes.

And then there are the complete nut job couples (I'm sure some think we fit this category) who just say and suggest some of the most outlandish ideas that I've sometimes wondered if they are in fact Bots, or some form of AI still in the process of learning.

Tog
Literally, my biggest gripe: being ignored. In all aspects.
Plus even worse in being approached as if am totally invisible because of my wife.

PV is a helpful thing and sometimes essential, but not a silver bullet.
There's sadly a lot of bots about. The amount of people who come on here and say the same thing...

Makes me specifically think about a few things actually.
Anyway, good post there!