Creating Sexy Ambience.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I get a nice toasty fire on the go, dim the lights, and light the candles, ...........then i put the farriers tools and branding irons in the fire, and get ready to drip the candle wax on the ladies boobs, if i am feeling particularly nice i will even warm up the metal devices and toys :)
:eek:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
Setting the scene is like really important for me! Think we would all say the same, dimmed lights (always important as most of us look better and feel sexier in subtle lighting) background music (nothing too romantic) and a little wine maybe, not too much though lol....perfect! xxx Oh and Channing Tatum and Jason Statham....oh sorry think that's another thread! o_O ;):p lol xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Setting the scene is like really important for me! Think we would all say the same, dimmed lights (always important as most of us look better and feel sexier in subtle lighting) background music (nothing too romantic) and a little wine maybe, not too much though lol....perfect! xxx Oh and Channing Tatum and Jason Statham....oh sorry think that's another thread! o_O ;):p lol xxx
Sounds idyllic :) xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

• Setting the scene is like really important for me! Think we would all say the same, dimmed lights (always important as most of us look better and feel sexier in subtle lighting) background music (nothing too romantic) and a little wine maybe, not too much though lol....perfect! xxx Oh and Channing Tatum and Jason Statham....oh sorry think that's another thread! o_O ;):p lol xxx
Sounds very nice. That would get anybody in the mood xxx

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
OK so how do you prepare your chosen place of play on a meet. Do you dim the lights, light candles or oil burners. Do you have toys/lubes to hand. Maybe have music playing. What's everyone's preference.

Personally speaking we like to create a but of ambience and light candles and have some music playing in the background.. not talking thrash metal or anything lol.

So, how do you do it?

This I like haha!