Creating Sexy Ambience.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 December 2017
City
Bristol
As we see, from your sig of course. Well as it's you we'd consider adding a dram of gin... if you're luck we may even make it a double lol.
Good to see you on the forums more... x
Gin is my middle name, whiskey second, vodka good mates, Brandy not so friendly but good, I have a hangover from hell so this chit chat about alcohol isn't a good idea ;)

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Candles everywhere :D
corbettronnie3003b.jpg

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Aye, and if I'm lucky thunder too... It covers the moaning from my next door neighbors :rofl::grin:
Was fucking a fuck buddy (I suppose that's what you do with them?) one warm afternoon and, just as I came, there was a huge peel of thunder. The timing was perfect.

And then I heard the patter on the roof and went downstairs, out into the garden to dance, naked in the rain :)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
But in answer to the question: depends on who you are and what the circumstances are.

The minimum you can expect is a warm bed, a bit of a laugh and a shower after.

If you're really lucky, I have the time and want to impress it has to be; make a love-nest on the sitting room floor with blankets, duvets, pillows and cushions, light the fire and set mood lighting to stun. There will probably be music and munchies. Minimum 2 hr session. Requests welcome.

:)

Reactions: Deleted member 1030