D/lg Relationship

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 4901

Reading this, l have a lot of questions to ask myself. Technically havine an affair right now with a guy who gives me a lot of that. So many things to think about.

To be looked after, instructed and told what to do would be wonderful. To be kept. To be...

So many many many things. Brain overload.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

I'm enjoying my triad relationship with my Daddy Dom and his little kitty, but I've been pushing them away, I'm set in my own ways after being single for 11 years.
:(

D

Deleted member 4901

I am a naturally submissive person, and find the DDlg dynamic intriguing and attractive.

I tried looking on Fet, all I got were abusive bullies wanting someone to beat and hit.

No idea where else to look.

I see posts online about DDlg that strike a chord of such longing in me

All advice/help welcomed

Did you ever go to a local munch?
I've met doms at my local and they've been very level and thoughtful about it.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

I am a naturally submissive person, and find the DDlg dynamic intriguing and attractive.

I tried looking on Fet, all I got were abusive bullies wanting someone to beat and hit.

No idea where else to look.

I see posts online about DDlg that strike a chord of such longing in me

All advice/help welcomed
That's the problem on FL, so many wanna be Dom that haven't got a clue. Luckily I haven't come across many idiots in my inbox. There are some that understand the dynamic, but I've had to do the hunting.
I'm lucky to have found my Daddy Dom on here and I'm now part of a triad. I wasn't particularly looking at the time, they found me.

M

MacMermaid

That's the problem on FL, so many wanna be Dom that haven't got a clue. Luckily I haven't come across many idiots in my inbox. There are some that understand the dynamic, but I've had to do the hunting.
I'm lucky to have found my Daddy Dom on here and I'm now part of a triad. I wasn't particularly looking at the time, they found me.
That's encouraging x

14 November 2016
City
Chesterfield
Iv been wanting to try this for a while hopefully I can find someone to do it with also after a mummy for same thing xxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’m aware of it, and have been in one relationship where we were on the edge of it, but never quite regarded it as that. But certainly, the protection/vulnerable angle was central to what we had.
the protection/vulnerable angle was central to what we had

(y)

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Lots of people use the care nurture and protect element of ddlg to separate from a typical D/s relationship . Personally I believe that should be in every D/s relationship should have those elements
Sx

10 July 2018
Lots of people use the care nurture and protect element of ddlg to separate from a typical D/s relationship . Personally I believe that should be in every D/s relationship should have those elements
Sx
Yep, couldn’t agree more.

If I have a caveat, it’s that I think (and I may be entirely biased by my own experiences here) that a D/s doesn’t inherently centre around the care/nurture/protect element. It’s there and fundamental to it, but a D/lg is entered around that, if that makes sense?

(But yes, I appreciate that as so often, me expressing an opinion on current usage and relationships is kind of like Stevie Wonder expressing an opinion about his favourite Rubik’s cube. So the opinion may be complete bollocks…)

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Interesting thread, the difference for us is that MSL is the dominant but having said that the same values of vunerabilities and protection apply. I've said before trust in your partner is essential in this type of relationship. For example I have been restrained on a cross in a club but knew if anyone tried to touch me without permission they were likely to be hobbling home.

S

Sammy

Interesting thread, the difference for us is that MSL is the dominant but having said that the same values of vunerabilities and protection apply. I've said before trust in your partner is essential in this type of relationship. For example I have been restrained on a cross in a club but knew if anyone tried to touch me without permission they were likely to be hobbling home.[/QUOTE

You always have a great perspective on things Sx

22 October 2017
City
Mansfield
We once went to a club on a theme night where everyone had to wear masks.
The men were not allowed to touch .
It gave me immense pleasure in seeing men explode at my touch.I was in control.
The following month i was put across a chair and spanked.
I enjoyed both nights xxx

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016

Ooof yes, for me having someone touch you when you cannot do anything about it, them bringing you to a point of orgasm and then stopping is so erotic. Spanking is another turn on especially if blindfolded. Arghhh I need some fun now :D

22 October 2017
City
Mansfield
Ooof yes, for me having someone touch you when you cannot do anything about it, them bringing you to a point of orgasm and then stopping is so erotic. Spanking is another turn on especially if blindfolded. Arghhh I need some fun now :D
me too i'm all flustered,and it ain't even sunday yet:surprise:

Reactions: Pearls and The-Gent
19 March 2015

Oh yes, fruity stuff :sneaky: ;)

Reactions: Pearls and The-Gent
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
0E4FCC2F-B7C6-4A0D-8138-9235248CD3AF.jpeg Too many don’t understand the protection and care that is involved in this dynamic. I want to be looked after, I don’t want to make decisions or have responsibilities.
Having that one person that can take all that away and show you nothing but love is something so special.