Dare Donations

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I've had a glass of wine and a thought for a thread so it could be a flop.

Many people donate to the site anyway but I thought this might be a fun game. PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU'D WISH TO DO A DARE ,

Here's how it goes - choose how much you want to donate to the site and pick a member to do a dare. PM said member and have a discussion as to what you'd both consider as a dare, then If that member does the dare, you donate your money (as much or as little as you like), once the dare is done please post in this thread and maybe on each others profiles to let everyone know the dare is complete

I'll start:-

@MP386 I will donate £5 to the site if you don't shave for a week and post the resulting pic here.

Get daring peeps ;)

B x

Last edited by a moderator:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I've had a glass of wine and a thought for a thread so it could be a flop.

Many people donate to the site anyway but I thought this might be a fun game.

Here's how it goes - choose how much you want to donate to the site and pick a member to do a dare. If that member does the dare, you donate your money (as much or as little as you like).

I'll start:-

@MP386 I will donate £5 to the site if you don't shave for a week and post the resulting pic here.

Get daring peeps ;)

B x
Which bit don’t you want me to shave ;) I can do that ... don’t expect a full on bush beard.... :rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Eyup everyone.
The thread was changed at my request because I wanted to make everything a bit clearer to all members. It was my fault for not being clearer in the first place and there's no hard feelings held by me against anyone (y).

As a lot of you donate to the site anyway, my intentions were to put a bit of lighthearted fun into your donations.

Now have fun and get daring :)

B x