Dare Donations

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Now that saucy sexpot @debE has dared me to don a pair of Kaz's nix not once but twice within the next 5 days :confused:.

I can only assume the donation will be in the hundreds of pounds...... or at least a quid anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 6485

Now that saucy sexpot @debE has dared me to don a pair of Kaz's nix not once but twice within the next 5 days :confused:.

I can only assume the donation will be in the hundreds of pounds...... or at least a quid anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

B x
Of course:D.
Ive already donated so dont let 'us' down lol:sneaky:xx

D

Deleted member 1030

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
You absolute legend *doffs cap* bravo balders !!

As OP I felt a certain obligation..... and chaffing yes I definately felt chaffing :rofl:

Not sure of the DQ rating there but aside from that, that is bloody epic. Kudos to you sir for having the balls to get out there and do it. Literally x :tiphat: :D

Thank you and yes I had to do some manoeuvring and tucking in of ol Pinky and Perky :rofl:

hope you haven't stretched them Kaz will have your jewels in a jar if you have :rofl:
nice colour big boy ..;)

She will absolutely kill me if I've stretched them...... still it's a good excuse to buy more sexy panties :D

Ooof get it in the gallery deserves motm xx

:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl: absolutely not pmsl. Those pics are set to self destruct in 24 hours.

B x

Reactions: MP386 and Therapon