Dare Donations

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
I've only just seen this thread and im not sure i really understand it.
If you pm the person you want to dare with the dare and the "prize money" donation and then they pm you the completed task how is it a dare?
Surely the point would be to post it all on here for all to see hence the laugh and also more people might donate as to the severity of the dare.
Otherwise its just people posting I've made my donation and nobody knowing what or how the dare was / turned out?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
24 November 2015
If you pm the person you want to dare with the dare and the "prize money" donation and then they pm you the completed task how is it a dare?
Surely the point would be to post it all on here for all to see hence the laugh and also more people might donate as to the severity of the dare.
Otherwise its just people posting I've made my donation and nobody knowing what or how the dare was / turned out?
Well posting it on here was the original idea but it went a bit off target xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Yes that was the original idea but the good folk of SS went rogue :rofl:.

The thread has since become a bit redundant since paid subscriptions were introduced.
Maybe it's time to create a simpler dare thread as most who post a dare will have already purchased a subscription (y).

B x

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
I think its a good idea and if there was a target date more people could volenteer donations to see the outcome then maybe if it took off the subscription might become cheeper?
I know we haven't subscribed but we don't get too much correspondence or offers from this site so a subscription doesn't work for us but we would donate to see some funny s**t just saying xLx

24 November 2015
I think its a good idea and if there was a target date more people could volenteer donations to see the outcome then maybe if it took off the subscription might become cheeper?
I know we haven't subscribed but we don't get too much correspondence or offers from this site so a subscription doesn't work for us but we would donate to see some funny s**t just saying xLx
At £3,99 pcm you can't really get any cheaper both

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

It sounds like you have an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone to me.

Tag a few folk, issue some dares. You could issue 4 dares at £1 each and you would get to see some funny plus you'd have paid for a months membership (y).

Winner winner chicken dinner.

B x

P.s why wait for correspondence or offers? Lead the charge my friends, message a few folk, get to know them. SS is your oyster. :)

Reactions: Therapon
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
Why would i pay 3.99 pcm to chat to people with no results don't get me wrong we enjoy socializing but we're not going to pay to post to a forum i would expect at least some pm's which we get probably 3 a month and sometimes we pm people and get no reply not even a hello so this idea would work better for us to donate just my opinion xLx

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
It sounds like you have an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone to me.

Tag a few folk, issue some dares. You could issue 4 dares at £1 each and you would get to see some funny plus you'd have paid for a months membership (y).

Winner winner chicken dinner.

B x

P.s why wait for correspondence or offers? Lead the charge my friends, message a few folk, get to know them. SS is your oyster. :)
But surely that would still be a donation opposed to a subscription

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick