Dare Donations

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

OK... celebrations for World Book Day were postponed in a lot of places, due to last week's weather. I will donate a quid for every member that posts a pic of themselves dressed up as a character from a book. Feel free to sex it up ;)

24 November 2015
OK... celebrations for World Book Day were postponed in a lot of places, due to last week's weather. I will donate a quid for every member that posts a pic of themselves dressed up as a character from a book. Feel free to sex it up ;)
Will tomorrow do xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
D

Deleted member 1030

Oh - and no sticking an England shirt on and saying "I read a book about Steven Gerrard once". I've heard it before :rolleyes:

:D:p:D

24 November 2015
Ok you lot as @meandlis as kindly dared you all to do a world book day charactor for the site get your thinking caps on ,you have 1week in which to complete this excellent idea and help the site which we all love and want to continue seeing it flourish xx

L

LoveDiamonds

Let's take a dare but make it interesting :D who is going to dare us? @Mildenhallcouple think you should be up for a dare after that nice relax in the hot tub at the weekend too?! :hmm:

D

Deleted member 1030

OK... before this thread descends into 'Down Hovis Street', get your thinking caps on and your pics up :sneaky: