Dating Websites And Kids..

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Adam

It's not just on dating sites, I occasionally use the business social media site, linked** (not sure if I can say it or not) and people on there post pictures of them and their kids, or partner, or holiday snaps etc. It's a business site ffs, my profile pic was one I took with me wearing shirt and tie, not trunks (although if it was trunks I'd probably be banned for frightening the members lol)

I agree and know exactly what you mean - Craziness!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's not just on dating sites, I occasionally use the business social media site, linked** (not sure if I can say it or not) and people on there post pictures of them and their kids, or partner, or holiday snaps etc. It's a business site ffs, my profile pic was one I took with me wearing shirt and tie, not trunks (although if it was trunks I'd probably be banned for frightening the members lol)
Yes I have seen many dodgy accounts on LinkedIn.
;)
Turned more into a dating site now over a business networking site?
Although I also read Microsoft have bought it and will be adjusting this soon..?

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have to admit, if I'm bored at work I will look at the profiles with the pics of gorgeous females, but you have to watch as others can see who you've been looking at, so you need to look at the occasional guy as well so you don't look like a perv lol.

But seriously, if I was an employer I'm not sure I'd be interested in people who use holiday snaps when they are supposed to be selling themselves to possible employers. It shows a certain element of laziness, or stupidity.
I remember doing my uni course not so long back, (yes older student) and the millennials all said; "LinkedIn is for people who can't get decent or any jobs". (not me don't shoot me)
So I wonder how many prospective employers actually do use it on a serious professional level?
Pass I wouldn't know and I know it's slightly off topic, but also within the topic too.
Hmm. Still, iffy pics and photos of kids on dating sites is just crazy.
We've deleted more recently here and the uploaders do it with all complete and utter innocence.
When we highlight the issues and dangers, it's just as toe curling for us as it is the person we're talking to...

Reactions: Pearls