Dating Websites And Kids..

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

When I was on plenty of fucks years ago it was the same. Or there'd be a pic of a bloke with a mate or two, full face pics of everyone, you didn't have a clue who's profile it would be. Such an annoying site, I gave it up as soon as I discovered swinging sites.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
When I was on plenty of fucks years ago it was the same. Or there'd be a pic of a bloke with a mate or two, full face pics of everyone, you didn't have a clue who's profile it would be. Such an annoying site, I gave it up as soon as I discovered swinging sites.
Surely that wouldn't be allowed? x

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Surely that wouldn't be allowed? x
well it seems so, almost every guy had pics with his mates, or a full bridal party with umpteen people on. In fact, wedding pics were quite popular. Pics on a night out with all their mates, mates in cars, mates in the beer garden, it was like they uploaded all their facebook pics. You put a pic up and there is no one to approve or reject them, they go straight on your profile.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
19 March 2015
Yes I don't understand why peeps post pics of children on dating sites, I met my hubby online, I didn't even have a face pic on my profile, it was about 6 months down the line that I introduced him to my lot.
Hmm something important such as a graduation perhaps, the rest - no.
We met and it was a year of 7 day a week dating before I (mr) was introduced to the kids. These things take time.
To show your kids online when on a dating site, a sex site, swinging site etc... Purely unethical. Literally. x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Uacceptable behavior..
I actually think some people are, either, very naive.. or completely stupid!! The latter i suspect.

Have to agree with MTF here. There will be a lot of people on dating sites who have never used online dating before so they may not understand the risks involved. We were all new to a site at some point and getting to understand how you should behave, what you should do or not do all needed to be learnt through trial and error. It is of course possible that some poeple will post pics of thier kids knowing full well the potential risks but I suspect many simply don't see this.
So whilst those with experience can say it is wrong and that the individuals are responsible, my rant is not against them, it's against the sites that allow them to post the pic in the first instance. These large sites make a lot of money from thier activities but don't seem to care about their membership, they only care about cash flow. I firmly believe that they should be spending the time, money and resources to ensure that this type of thing doesn't occur and when it does to remove that risk and to explain to the individual why it was done.

D

Deleted member 1030

Have to agree with MTF here. There will be a lot of people on dating sites who have never used online dating before so they may not understand the risks involved. We were all new to a site at some point and getting to understand how you should behave, what you should do or not do all needed to be learnt through trial and error. It is of course possible that some poeple will post pics of thier kids knowing full well the potential risks but I suspect many simply don't see this.
So whilst those with experience can say it is wrong and that the individuals are responsible, my rant is not against them, it's against the sites that allow them to post the pic in the first instance. These large sites make a lot of money from thier activities but don't seem to care about their membership, they only care about cash flow. I firmly believe that they should be spending the time, money and resources to ensure that this type of thing doesn't occur and when it does to remove that risk and to explain to the individual why it was done.
^^this. Those sites have, or should have, a duty of care towards their members.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

^^this. Those sites have, or should have, a duty of care towards their members.
Absolutely. Exactly all of this.

D

Deleted member 3289

I think the one of the problems for women who have been alone for so long is that there concentration has always been on their children so they think they are the focal point of their attempts to date. I don't think having the children specifically is an error except for the risk that they are putting their children under but more and error of judgement because it puts out the wrong message. On sites like this so there should be no pictures of anything other than the people themselves most certainly not their pets dogs either !
Good points...and yes I don't want to see pics of ladies' pets either -not even if they own a rabbit and a pussy!

And sunsets -what's that about? Or show jumping! Or drinking with their mates when I end up thinking, hmmm the mates look alright...

A

Adam

Ok, so I might be talking about a subject that people find a bit offensive since I don't think everyone will agree with me, but it has to be talked about because I'm sick to fucking death of seeing it.

I'm not talking about sex sites or sites like this one, but real dating sites where for a lot of people, the end goal is to be in a relationship or at least someone to date pretty regularly. Like Plenty of Fish or OkCupid.

So what I'm getting at, is why the fuck do people insist on having pictures of themselves with their kid as their profile picture or in their gallery? I understand that the reason is so potential dates can see that they're child friendly and lots of women like that because it shows care etc.

But am I the only one who finds it a bit fucking weird? I was talking to this guy on Plenty of Fish and I looked at his gallery and a fucking scan picture of his little baby was on there! Dating sites in general are 18+ and I just think it's odd. It's not Facebook where it's ok to post multiple pictures of your kid(s), even though it's irritating to fuck when people do that.

It's a heck of a lot easier for people on dating sites to easily date that person to get close to their kid and then one day, that person will find their kid gone. So it's not only annoying, cringey and creepy to see that on a dating site, but it's also about fucking safety for that child!

Kids are still at risk even on Facebook so it's a bit weird regardless of where the pics are being posted.

Any way, rant over. Sorry. Well. not really but whatever.

You are not alone in this view, as I share it! I actually wrote a piece on this exact topic for our company website where I was talking about cyber bullying and online dangers.

I also posted my comments on my own Facebook profile, and while friends of mine agreed with my comments they still said they would continue to post their pictures with their young children as they felt it was there choice to do so.

Unfortunately some people don't understand, even though they tell you they do... : (