Decadence & Desire

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
Mingles created a new event:

Decadence & Desire

Introducing......

Decadence & Desire
A night with a difference is coming to Mingles, launching on Thursday 23rd June 2016…. Lights low, powerful rousing classic background music sets the ambience for a perfectly sensual and truly decadent evening….

See where the night will take you on this pleasurable journey of passion...

Event Details:
8pm – 9.30pm: A light social time before play commences, time to chat to others...

Read more about this event...

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
WOW! What a night that was (y)

A quick review (blog) on how we both enjoyed the evening....

We were unsure what to expect out of the night, being new to this sort of thing and all, but we needn't have worried, as the delightful Bex and her team were on hand to help everyone settle in.

The night started with soft music, chatting generally finding out what people's desires were.

Around 9:30 play commenced, candle play, soft sensual straps, and even some electrical play came out.

From our experience, Mrs M enjoyed giving a sensual massage, with the help from Bex and Liz too! I was in heaven, and then the candle play, with ice cubes too.... ohhhhhh ahhhhhh and lots more groans included.

Others around us were also enjoying the candles, blindfolds and soft sensual touching too.... now I must point out that the candles are in fact low heat, they don't burn like a normal candle, and from someone who has never has this sort of play before, it was quite an experience, along with the cooling of the ice, it was a somewhat pleasurable feeling, and possibly one we both would like to try again sometime.

The lighting for the evening was very subtle, well done on the way you managed to do that Jason (y)

So to sum up the night... sensual, sexy and relaxing all in one.

Thank you guys, Mrs M enjoyed making me turn to jelly, ohhhhhh soo relaxing and fun too.
5 stars from us (y) XxXxX

Thanks guys, so glad you enjoyed it! Can't wait til next months now! lol xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin