Dick Pics Or Not

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The first post in this thread asks

As a newbie I was wondering what the general opinion is on dick pics

That is what the thread is about, so yes the whole point of this thread is are dick pics acceptable or not and if you read the replies you can make your own decision.

Reactions: Dangerous690
J

Jurgen

And I said why does a man ask if dick pictures are okay, but women can assume that tits and pussy is always welcome ... Do you understand on what I want to get out? Women do not need to be unsure .. Why? Then my explanation with the difference ... And yes I have my decision now.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes I think I understood your point and I do agree with you that some women seem to think it's acceptable to show their genitals but the same is not acceptable for men. The point I was making is that this thread was about dick (not tits & fannies) picks. Maybe you should start a separate thread to ask your question as I know I would be interested to see the replies.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
We don't see the problem with either male or female genital pics. If people don't want to look at them then just move on to the next picture.

It's not like a dick pic is going to leap out of the monitor and start slapping you around the face is it?

There is however a fine line between "this is what I've got" and this is all I am"

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't think it does. I don't think I've ever seen a woman's profile that has loads of pussy pics from every possible angle!
This is it for me.
I don’t want to see every angle either, with boxers around ankles, toilet shots, remote controls any where near. We have gents here that have excellent dick pics. It’s all about how you do it for me.
I don’t want to see ladies with everything on show in every pic. So it works both ways.
It’s also hard to think what people want but have a look at other gents pics and go from there. Same with ladies.
As for sending pics of this nature then always ask before sending and that to gents and ladies. Never assume and send. You’ll be breaking the law. A simple do you wish to see or may I is all it takes. (y)

J

Jurgen

I don't think it does. I don't think I've ever seen a woman's profile that has loads of pussy pics from every possible angle!

Okay maybe not pussy pics but Tiity-Thursday was mentioned here, so the ladies then post always the same boob picture on the Thursdays ? If not, a considerable collection should have come together by now. ? :tiphat:?

J

Jurgen

It’s about having a mixture and being a little creative, women do like to see dick pics, just not loads of them st different angles ??

That's clear Pearls, to post just cock pics is stupid . But yesterday I was told "it has been discussed several times before and the consensus from the ladies has been, no thanks we prefer body shots but not dick pics " If it was discussed here and even the ladies do not want to see such pictures, one do not want to make himself to an idiot and post such pictures, you know what I mean like ? ? ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That's clear Pearls, to post just cock pics is stupid . But yesterday I was told "it has been discussed several times before and the consensus from the ladies has been, no thanks we prefer body shots but not dick pics " If it was discussed here and even the ladies do not want to see such pictures, one do not want to make himself to an idiot and post such pictures, you know what I mean like ? ? ??
I agree most ladies like to see other body shots but done correctly can be very sexy, it’s all about how you display yourself in the photo. ???