Dick Pics

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 April 2018
City
Blaydon
I might send this pic if I connect with a person and usually have a laugh with it but it can sometimes lead to a request for an actual dick pic.
IMG_3955.JPG

Reactions: Tiger
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Ever dressed your willy up?

No.

Others do in Japan, however...

kokigami.jpg

24 November 2015
Don't forget the obligatory chicken liver pics some of the couples/ ladies seem to think are attractive to men ,cmon ladies your pussy is just that , hide it to be worshipped later not put it on display like we've never seen one before :palm:

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy
D

Deleted member 10827

Yes we love a good laugh. Actually if u squeeze the horses nose he neighs like Red Rum pmsl

13 July 2018
City
Leeds
I never sent one unasked but here's my one I've sent
After meeting at one time and we were cleaning up I was still a little excited and as the person I was with picked up the toilet roll and looked from it to my dick I laughed and said no you can't use it as a toilet roll holder at which point we we're both laughing as she admitted that's exactly what she was going to do

So naturally next time she asked for a pic she got the penis roll holder

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
as a single female I get quite a few dick pics
As a bit of fun thought I’d ask whats people’s opinions on them
What’s the best angles you’ve taken/received
Ever dressed your willy up?
Occasionally do aye. Tinsel I believe was my last attempt with a Rudolf type Christmas hat.
Still can't believe in 2018 dudes still send them though :palm: (when not asked for!)