• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Dislikes

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I'm glad its not just me! I too on a very rare occasion take an instant like to someone for reasons unknown. Like the rest of you I too cannot abide liars, people who are disrespectful and I also have a major issue with people who are up themselves other than that I love the whole world

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Fake 'alpha' males. The type of guy who constantly tells you how many women he's slept with, how many other blokes he's had fights with, what he'd do to the women he hasn't slept with or blokes he hasn't fought, how he's so popular and has everything he wants and how great his life is. It makes me want to violently empty my stomach.
And bigots. Feckin hate bigots.

Reactions: Therapon
B

Bump-n-Grind

There a guy I work with who really thinks he's gods gift, just last week he was bragging that I wouldn't believe how many women he's shagged & once he shagged 3 women in one day. I couldn't help thinking to myself nevermind 3 in a day, try 3 in a room

Last edited by a moderator:
M

meet_the_fockers

I didnt think i was that bad!!

M

meet_the_fockers

My pet hates.. hmm..
Attention seekers, oh woa is me..
Liars!! Worse than a theif..
Back stabbers... keep your freinds close and your ememies closer.
Shit stirrers and gossiper,s
Just call a spade a spade for god's sake!!
Be friggin honest!! xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
27 April 2015
Hmmm, we agree, liars is the biggest of our pet hates, and also decent, we also see jealousy a lot within swinging, which is a shame, as really these things should be sorted out long before people start meeting, drivers using Mobile phones, should be banned for 10 years oooooh I could so go on lol xx

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

His loss can only be my gain, does that mean I move up the queue of eager pleasers?

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well I'd say I'm like marmite with SS members as I'm probably an acquired taste. Not fishing for compliments or putting myself down but whilst I am fairly active here and come across as a bit of a class clown I'm also a down to earth guy. But one thing I certainly agree on is ignorance. I have little tolerance for it and will block ignorant people without question.

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ohhhh and those people who always have some reason ot circumstance why they can't spend time with a partner.

Finally I promise men who claim not to want children but refuse to wear a condom or get the snip.
You worried you'll get pregnant mate?

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Liars....detest it with a passion.
Ignorance
Prejudice
Clinginess......youve been talking occasionally and they think youre the love of their life etc. Im sure weve all had them.....wannabe stalkers lol.

Thats my main ones xxxx
What???....you mean to say I'm not the love of your life? I've been camped outside your home for the past 4 months and for nothing. How rude!!!
No Christmas card for you madam!

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

What???....you mean to say I'm not the love of your life? I've been camped outside your home for the past 4 months and for nothing. How rude!!!
No Christmas card for you madam!

Hahaha dont you bloody start weirdo!! Hahaha. Thought i was feeling a bit " Rockwell" lately lol xxx

B

Balls&Boobs

Liars, arrogance, show offs, lack of respect.

On the scene. Pushy ppl, fake, the couple or single female that is actually a single guy, pic collectors. Bad body odder.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…