Do Swinging Couples, Make Happier Couples?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
We find ourselves very much happier. For a start, we both experience compersion as a very real thing (for example I have spontaneously come three times during our meets as Lass approaches climax whilst riding our shared lover) and we both love to see the other happy.

It's also an acknowledgement that humans aren't always naturally monogamous - we all, all, look at other people but swingers like to act on it.
Completely agreed. Granted there's some lows too, but the highs far outweigh them.
This is it, it's natural human instinct to look at other people and eye them up. It's normal.. and as you say, as swingers we just act on it. :)

T

The_Bibas

Very simple as it says...Do you think couples who swing, make happier couples? (married or not)
I don't mean fuckbuddies either I mean long term couples.
If so, in your opinion - why?
If not, in your opinion - why not?

(y)
We certainly get on better than we did before.. So probably..
I think the tolerance vs reassurances one goes through improve.
After all seeing your partner with someone else and having no doubts that your psrtner will and want to go home with you adds a degree of security that a normal relationships struggle to ever achieve.
Xx

19 March 2015
We certainly get on better than we did before.. So probably..
I think the tolerance vs reassurances one goes through improve.
After all seeing your partner with someone else and having no doubts that your psrtner will and want to go home with you adds a degree of security that a normal relationships struggle to ever achieve.
Xx
Absolutely... It does add a degree of security, that's very true and accurate. It also builds and strengthens the bonds we have as lovers as well as soul mates too x

Reactions: The_Bibas
19 March 2015
Very simple as it says...Do you think couples who swing, make happier couples? (married or not)
I don't mean fuckbuddies either I mean long term couples.
If so, in your opinion - why?
If not, in your opinion - why not?

(y)

Anyone else have opinions about this? Do swinging couples make happier couples? x

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Anyone else have opinions about this? Do swinging couples make happier couples? x
I think swinging couples need a strong relationship built on mutual trust and openness to begin with, I'd expect this would lead to happiness generally, also I'd imagine they'd also have a good social life (that the isn't built around just sitting in a pub drinking) which also builds happiness.

19 March 2015
I think swinging couples need a strong relationship built on mutual trust and openness to begin with, I'd expect this would lead to happiness generally, also I'd imagine they'd also have a good social life (that the isn't built around just sitting in a pub drinking) which also builds happiness.
Absolutely. This is a shared interest and choice with couples, (mostly) and like for us for an example - we're in it together and do everything together. Granted real life has taken its toll recently, but otherwise it's the two of us doing everything together.
When you have a solid and happy marriage anyway, this accentuates it further. :)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'm not sure. If a couple are honest with each other, willing to talk about all aspects of their relationship with each other, have something they both enjoy and are willing to help support each other achieve their goals and are not jealous of each others attainments then I would expect them to be happy regardless of whether they are swingers or not.
So if a couple enjoy swinging and are always there for each other is it any different to say a couple who get their adrenalin fix from rock climbing?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm not sure. If a couple are honest with each other, willing to talk about all aspects of their relationship with each other, have something they both enjoy and are willing to help support each other achieve their goals and are not jealous of each others attainments then I would expect them to be happy regardless of whether they are swingers or not.
So if a couple enjoy swinging and are always there for each other is it any different to say a couple who get their adrenalin fix from rock climbing?
:hmm: Well there's the sex... I always found sex to be more enjoyable than rock climbing or indeed anything else I have done. Maybe I'm different :whistle::D

N xxx

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
As long as you are happy before going into swinging yes as it only enhances your relationship but going into swinging to make your relationship happier could have dire affects on an already unhappy relationship..

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
As long as you are happy before going into swinging yes as it only enhances your relationship but going into swinging to make your relationship happier could have dire affects on an already unhappy relationship..
Agreed! Swinging to try and 'repair' a broken marriage or partnership, is most likely only going to end in disaster. Also it is unfair on the swinging couple/swingle you get involved with too as they end up in the crossfire (n)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485