Do you have a secret talent or party trick

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
My secret talent is i write articals for newspapers and have been published quite a few times. The last one i did was on the state of the building trade in the uk. It was published in the Sun earlier this year. ( and no you dont get paid anything)

So folks whats your secret

Reactions: johndoc01
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
I'm very good at penetration Now before your mind goes there... From a security point of view there hasn't been a building I haven't gotten into in the last 20 years even opening filling cabinets in offices full of staff and taking pictures of documents... Boring I know but I love it :tiphat::tiphat:

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl
D

Deleted member 1030

I'm very good at penetration Now before your mind goes there... From a security point of view there hasn't been a building I haven't gotten into in the last 20 years even opening filling cabinets in offices full of staff and taking pictures of documents... Boring I know but I love it :tiphat::tiphat:
Er.... shouldn't you be arrested for that? :confused:

:p

D

Deleted member 3175

When I've had a few drinks I do a Jamaican accent? :lol:

D

Deleted member 6485

I can sing...well, i could until i got Laryngitis back in February. Sound more like a choked chicken now xx

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My secret talent is i write articals for newspapers and have been published quite a few times. The last one i did was on the state of the building trade in the uk. It was published in the Sun earlier this year. ( and no you dont get paid anything)

So folks whats your secret
I knew it... Press :eek::rofl:

9 September 2017
On a party night I have been known quite often to dance on the kitchen table to " Billy Ocean red light spells danger" it's not a party without table dancing :lol: Cxxx

Red Light Spells Danger added to the playlist :D
Table for dancing on...mmm...tricky...we'll have to improvise (y)

Antogs xx

Reactions: Pearls
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I got to grade 7 on the piano, grade 5 on the flute and taught myself to play guitar. Though I don’t do this much anymore!

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can play the triangle :D
I'm really good at falling after two bottles of wine :cool:
Oh and I have a talent for cooking up special chicken dishes :whistle:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I can play the triangle :D
I'm really good at falling after two bottles of wine :cool:
Oh and I have a talent for cooking up special chicken dishes :whistle:

I can play the recorder, the tambourine and the triangle we should start a bad it could catch on :rofl::rofl:

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon