Do You....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Fantasise about other people you've met or spoken to from here, during lovemaking with your partner?

An example could be, naughty chat during foreplay, about discussions you may have had here, or previous meets...:sneaky: :ninja:
All the time..
That's why I get Stephen to video it...
Mmmmmmmmmmm

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Vanezza
D

Deleted member 6485

Well...as its Sinful Sunday and one is at liberty to indulge in an assortment of toys, then i thinks its time to begin fantasising about some peeps:rolleyes:x

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Well...as its Sinful Sunday and one is at liberty to indulge in an assortment of toys, then i thinks its time to begin fantasising about some peeps:rolleyes:x
If we could get there today I could bring mine to "compare" ;);):flutter:

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Ummm well since I don't have a partner the answers no, no I don't though theirs a few people I have thought about while 'reliving tension';).

P

peakcouple

Interesting to hear others talk about sex with other people during foreplay, both of us can get quite explicit about our times with other people and it certainly gets us going.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

meet_the_fockers

Not during lovemaking (being single and all that...kind of impossible:lol:). But one does imagine/fantasise when shes fulfilling her own needs x
Do you not talk dirty to your wand? :D

D

Deleted member 3657

Fantasise about other people you've met or spoken to from here, during lovemaking with your partner?

An example could be, naughty chat during foreplay, about discussions you may have had here, or previous meets...:sneaky: :ninja:
Wouldn't know. Won't either.