Does having no verifications put you off?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

We've been on this site since January 2016, it's a new thing for us and we want to explore together. Due to just not being able to get to meets because of lack of available kid sitting services, we don't have any verifications from any of you lovely lot.

Does having no verifications put you off couples/singles? Xxxxxxx

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
No, not atall. But we would arrange a meet at a club so if someone wasn't turn turn up then we still have an evening left to party and other people to party with.
Socials and clubs are the way forward if you are pushed for time. We are in a very similar situation...

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Doesn't put us off either. We read verifications but if there is some connection when we chat then we would be happy to do a social in the first instance. We like to make up our own mind about people as what suits one may not suit another xx

D

Deleted member 3175

No, not atall. But we would arrange a meet at a club so if someone wasn't turn turn up then we still have an evening left to party and other people to party with.
Socials and clubs are the way forward if you are pushed for time. We are in a very similar situation...

Sounds a good idea to us! We just struggle to get to the meets that are down south as we just don't have sitters!!!! Grandparents do the honours of having him every other weekend but it's only Saturday night so we struggle time wise.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No but as @Phoenixcouplexx says I would want to meet in a club/pub etc the first time just so that I could get to know you. I wouldn't treat you any differently to someone with verifications from people I don't know. To me the veri just means you are genuinely who you say you are so therefore gives me that little extra confidence in you.

D

Deleted member 1030

I think, for us, it's a mixture of things; PV, verifications, media, forum posts and chat. If three of those things were in place - or even just a PV with a connection in chat, for example - we would happily meet someone.

Reactions: Deleted member 3175
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Sounds a good idea to us! We just struggle to get to the meets that are down south as we just don't have sitters!!!! Grandparents do the honours of having him every other weekend but it's only Saturday night so we struggle time wise.

We would kill for a Saturday night every other weekend lol.
Travel to the club Saturday late afternoon, back by late morning Sunday ;)
If you are PV'd on here and active as a couple then that's all you can do.
One thing we would say is the people on here will see you right when you are out. So the socials and big meets on here are very much worth going to.
The Vanilla Alternative festival of fun is going to be amazing! There's going to be loads there, it's going to be relaxed and so much fun. It's the first weekend in August starting on the Friday. If you can go then go and party with everyone. Meet face to face and it will all make so much more sense. Of course there's no play required we all do what we are comfortable with.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

I feel you are on the right site to not worry so much about verifications, either you having any or someone else not. I have been on a not so fab site where it was stated that "no verifications then no chat" so how the fuck do you start??? I think you guys are on the right track by getting involved and getting to know others through the forums. Everyone here had no verifications at one point, but didn't put others off meeting them. If you can get to a social then so much the better but keep making the connections and it will happen before you know it.

2hunters

We've been on this site since January 2016, it's a new thing for us and we want to explore together. Due to just not being able to get to meets because of lack of available kid sitting services, we don't have any verifications from any of you lovely lot.

Having no verifications doesn't necessarily on it's own put us off, but it does make us wary that people may not show, we like to chat to both people in the couple on the phone and arrange a meet at a neutral location such as a nice pub or a swingers club. that way if they don't show for whatever reason we can still enjoy a good night ourselves.

Had much experience of being stood up in our early days by "couples" and "women" and even up till this year we have had people get cold feet or fantasists who can't actually step out the house and show up.

But generally no verifications wouldn't be the only thing that puts us off.

D

Deleted member 3175

We would kill for a Saturday night every other weekend lol.
Travel to the club Saturday late afternoon, back by late morning Sunday ;)
If you are PV'd on here and active as a couple then that's all you can do.
One thing we would say is the people on here will see you right when you are out. So the socials and big meets on here are very much worth going to.
The Vanilla Alternative festival of fun is going to be amazing! There's going to be loads there, it's going to be relaxed and so much fun. It's the first weekend in August starting on the Friday. If you can go then go and party with everyone. Meet face to face and it will all make so much more sense. Of course there's no play required we all do what we are comfortable with.

God if only we could we're on holiday in August, I'm so bloody organised booked it last year!!!!! X

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 7954

We shall do you one poppets. Im so sorry i thought we 'd done one xxxxxx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

No ... is the simple answer ... I don't often read them ... perhaps I should ... everyone has been there with none ....:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 2610

As said verifications are just part of the package in arranging to meet people..chatting in forums, pm's helps.
One meet spoke to the lady on the phone and who was totally surprised that I sounded total different to her impression of me from my pictures...all helps in making those meets a success...
With SG's it gives people a little more confidence in that we are who we say we are and not the despicable person despised by a few xxxx :0))

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Having no verifications wouldn't put us off meeting anyone. If someone has verifications then yes we will read them, as they will give us some idea on what to expect prior to a possible meet. But we have been let down by people who have had verifications so there is no guarantee.
It's already been mentioned about going to the socials if you can. We have managed to attend two so far, and they have been great. Managed to chat to members and build up a bond with everyone. Like you due to other commitments we struggle but we do our best
Just keep doing what you are doing here and you will get there xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Nope. Half of em are made up bollocks anyway - I mean when was the last time you read a bad verification about someone? :)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We don't bother either way as many folks don't have veris as we don't on here but have plenty on other sites as some here know. We got stood up a couple of weeks back by a couple who had plenty of veris that have since turned out to be fake. Guess we should have taken the time and effort to investigate them before agreeing to meet