Does having no verifications put you off?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
We've been on this site since January 2016, it's a new thing for us and we want to explore together. Due to just not being able to get to meets because of lack of available kid sitting services, we don't have any verifications from any of you lovely lot.

Does having no verification's put you off couples/singles? Xxxxxxx

Hi Guys, No not at all, but that said we do read them if there, We tend to arrange a social meet first and make our own decisions at that time, hopefully we get a good feeling all round, but if not a good night out and all have met each other has still happened.
We have found in our experience, especially if chatted a lot previously, that a social meet hopefully reinforces what we already knew and hoped for, so the social is just a confirmation of everything to press, and agreement the pics are not 50 years out of date and/or false.
Hope that helps a little, @The-A-Team :kisses:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

As said verifications are just part of the package in arranging to meet people..chatting in forums, pm's helps.
One meet spoke to the lady on the phone and who was totally surprised that I sounded total different to her impression of me from my pictures...all helps in making those meets a success...
With SG's it gives people a little more confidence in that we are who we say we are and not the despicable person despised by a few xxxx :0))
Oof, you didn't use your "Hi Sue" voice did you? :)

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
As said verifications are just part of the package in arranging to meet people..chatting in forums, pm's helps.
One meet spoke to the lady on the phone and who was totally surprised that I sounded total different to her impression of me from my pictures...all helps in making those meets a success...
With SG's it gives people a little more confidence in that we are who we say we are and not the despicable person despised by a few xxxx :0))
Not nessesaly despised, but
I would disagree with despicable and despised big style, but unfortunately, lying and the cause and effects of lying, are the biggest underlying problem, we are not saying every singleton tells lies, far from it,, but the odd one that does, kills it big style for all the good guys out there, and do we know there are a lot of you, but sorry once the trust is broken, it's tremendously hard to accept a person's word within swinging, be it the truth or not, just our opinion as established Swingers who loved to meet single guys/girls xx Regards, @The-A-Team

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon