Does Size Matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

No 1 personality
No 2 GSOH
No 3 Ability to communicate
No 4 connection
No5 similar desires
Etc, etc

No 127 size

Big small tall short makes no difference without first 5, just my two pennorth xx
Thanks stew. Xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Why should it make any difference, its the person you are that is important.
Agreed, but that's isn't always the case.
I've been fat (not big, I ain't got curves, I've got rolls!) all of my life. Childhood to now and it's difficult when you're surrounded by media [billboards, photos, posters, adverts, movies, magazines and the rest] which all depict how we are "supposed" to look. Nowadays, there are various campaigns for 'real beauty' and how diverse our bodies are, which we could have done with 20 years ago.

I was always 'the fat friend' who would look on as her other friends would be flirted with, have a string of boyfriends, have all the attention and I would be lucky if any person even glanced my way. And even if they did, their friends would be goading them on. Nobody ever talked to me long enough to see that I actually am intelligent, witty and probably better at video games than they are. Nobody wanted to know, and therefore for much of my teen/adult life, I was single.

It's only now, in my almost 30s that I've accepted my shape and size, and now that I'm buying lingerie for myself, I'm starting to feel sexy. As adults (30+) size doesn't factor into attractiveness anymore, but its' the influences and experiences from age 15-29 which still plays at the back of ones mind about their personal insecurites.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Being attracted to someone is important as is someone's personality.. which I know is difficult on a site it's easy to sit behind a keyboard but in person can be more nerve racking .... well it is for me ..
Size never crosses my mind there is beauty in all ... big small and anywhere in between...sexy comes in all sizes ...
xx

D

Deleted member 5725

Size has never bothered me . A very close friend of mine went from size twenty to size twelve and looked terrible . Begged her not to lose more weight
Prefer girls with summat to hold on to :)

D

Deleted member 7954

S you are a beautiful soul inside and out. Im no slim jim either but im happy as i am and people either take it or leave it. Dont ever beat yourself up about the way you are cos you is super sexy. Mwaaaaah xxxxxxxx

Reactions: Therapon and Joanne
5 March 2017
City
Swindon
For me you either have sex appeal or you dont size never comes into it and never has, when im with a women or a man. its all about your own confidence ive been various sizes and for me i like my curves i feel sexy and i think people pick up on that (disclaimer im not some jumped up arse hole who thinks im all that mind, i have my insecurities aswell!) And plenty of them..

D

Deleted member 3175

S you are a beautiful soul inside and out. Im no slim jim either but im happy as i am and people either take it or leave it. Dont ever beat yourself up about the way you are cos you is super sexy. Mwaaaaah xxxxxxxx

Ahhh back at ya you gorgeous thing!!!! Counting the days! Xxxxx

D

Deleted member 3175

Being attracted to someone is important as is someone's personality.. which I know is difficult on a site it's easy to sit behind a keyboard but in person can be more nerve racking .... well it is for me ..
Size never crosses my mind there is beauty in all ... big small and anywhere in between...sexy comes in all sizes ...
xx

Thanks Hun x x beginning to realise that personality speaks volumes and confidence. Xxxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 5725
D

Deleted member 3175

For me you either have sex appeal or you dont size never comes into it and never has, when im with a women or a man. its all about your own confidence ive been various sizes and for me i like my curves i feel sexy and i think people pick up on that (disclaimer im not some jumped up arse hole who thinks im all that mind, i have my insecurities aswell!) And plenty of them..

Thanks Hun xxxxxxx

D

Deleted member 3175

When I look back on who I have found attractive in my life I don't have consistent 'types'. I either have a (or develop a) spark with someone or I don't. It's a combination of loads of things so I would never say I preferred bigger people or smaller people, ...or bearded people, or people with green eyes, or people with a hot accent (like @Pearls for instance, just saying ;)) or any other number of factors that people have have that I have found attractive along the way.
Lots of bigger people are hot, some of them have a sexual appeal far surpassing the slimmer people around them. Lots of slim people are hot too....lots of people are hot, regardless of size :)

Mwwwaaahhhhhh x

Reactions: No longer with us
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I've been fat (not big, I ain't got curves, I've got rolls!) all of my life. Childhood to now and it's difficult when you're surrounded by media [billboards, photos, posters, adverts, movies, magazines and the rest] which all depict how we are "supposed" to look. Nowadays, there are various campaigns for 'real beauty' and how diverse our bodies are, which we could have done with 20 years ago.

I was always 'the fat friend' who would look on as her other friends would be flirted with, have a string of boyfriends, have all the attention and I would be lucky if any person even glanced my way. And even if they did, their friends would be goading them on. Nobody ever talked to me long enough to see that I actually am intelligent, witty and probably better at video games than they are. Nobody wanted to know, and therefore for much of my teen/adult life, I was single.

It's only now, in my almost 30s that I've accepted my shape and size, and now that I'm buying lingerie for myself, I'm starting to feel sexy. As adults (30+) size doesn't factor into attractiveness anymore, but its' the influences and experiences from age 15-29 which still plays at the back of ones mind about their personal insecurites.
I know this thread is for the ladies but your answer actually fits me as well .... I posted some pictures on another site nothing to do with swinging probably 5 years ago now and it was from the good comments I received that i realised people see me so much differently.. I made a decision for myself to lose some weight nearly 3 stone now .... not for anyone but my own self esteem..
Since joining SS it has shown me sexy can be seen in all shapes and sizes ... I don't consider myself attractive...I don't have a gym fit body .... I don't have a huge appendage..people have accepted me for me ...
everything can work both ways it's not just ladies who worry about how they are seen ...

D

Deleted member 7954

I know this thread is for the ladies but your answer actually fits me as well .... I posted some pictures on another site nothing to do with swinging probably 5 years ago now and it was from the good comments I received that i realised people see me so much differently.. I made a decision for myself to lose some weight nearly 3 stone now .... not for anyone but my own self esteem..
Since joining SS it has shown me sexy can be seen in all shapes and sizes ... I don't consider myself attractive...I don't have a gym fit body .... I don't have a huge appendage..people have accepted me for me ...
everything can work both ways it's not just ladies who worry about how they are seen ...

You are very sexy and handsome hun. Dont ever doubt that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder xxxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Your a bubbly vivacious girl.. and in my eyes dammed attractive.. i would ..omm :D

28 February 2017
City
Mansfield
Does size matter to me? I like people, so size is immaterial, but when it comes to my tax bill - well that is where I like to see it skinny