Does Size Matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Does size matter? Um! No. Why? Because the most important thing is the persons personality, the smile, the laughter. I have been with very thin to very big and tall to very short and they have all been great fun. Well! Except one and she was very thin. It was like being on top of a bag of bones. She was my first wife.

F

fizzers

All true
But naughty - Poor first wife lol
She was not poor as she took all my money at the divorce. I left her as I found her in bed with my best friend. It upset me that they did not invite me to join them!!

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Size. What is size?
I'd say it's just another number and something for people to see at face value. In answer to the question. No and we are all who we are regardless of size. It's what's attractive inside that counts. X

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
The ladies on here are hot, Warm, wet and very inviting, Can only think of extreme pleasure with this little bunch XXXXX

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's not about size it's about personality and a beautiful smile will always attract me, I understand the feeling though I'm a big woman but would feel that way going to a club.
You are not a big woman :D

T

The_Bibas

Absofeckinglutely it matters
However I always choose my man based on personality as I prefer the fun of the game before unwrapping my present..
I am sometimes disappointed with the gift but you get a receipt with swinging.. So if you don't like it you get a chance to find another

Bibashoppingcart