dogging

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

Nakedsurfer

used to be great. The anticipation of not know what was going to happen. But these days a good night it very rare.

So much bad publicity. Add to that the publishing of venues on net and the boy racers and it becoming harder to find any fun.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
There's a HUGE article about it today as it happens, in our local rag...
They're pointed out two major spots on the front pages/headlines, and have issued warnings of CCTV operations and police operations within the two areas.

Added to this, they're issuing notices around the sites and worse still, they will be using number plate recognition on the CCTV and sending letters in the post - plus advertising it.

*Sigh* think the days are becoming numbered and it's big brother all over again... 1985

F

forest_pete

I live by the forest of dean and there is zero activity I can find

S

sexyM&N

We would love to give it a go but never found out how to do meets, loads of places in cornwall but loads of boy racers x

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I can see where the thrill comes into it but I'm a bit of a wimp and wouldn't want to get caught lol xx

19 March 2015
I've heard another site locally near you has been blown away.
People sadly don't say the right things on open forums!!

Luckily this site is partially hidden and not full blown accessible to outsiders, looking in..
But yes more and more are disappearing.

19 March 2015
Agreed. People need to be far more aware of discussing this type of info, out int he public eye.
Keep it quiet, PM it and talk about it on forums, like here, but don't EVER mention locations...

Just asking for trouble.. :)

F

forest_pete

Agreed. People need to be far more aware of discussing this type of info, out int he public eye.
Keep it quiet, PM it and talk about it on forums, like here, but don't EVER mention locations...

Just asking for trouble.. :)
True

N

Nakedsurfer

I'm of two minds with the posting of locations. I never do it, but on the same note i do not fret to much if people are talking about some of more well known sites.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I agree, if they're well known then there's nothing to hide as such really...
But if new and relatively unknown, discretion is king!

Reactions: sexyM&N
S

SimonP

I've been to a couple of car parks and the anticipation was good but nothing ever happened. Although also worried about getting caught - although probably been in totally the wrong places!

Reactions: Pearls