Doms, Dommes, Sex, subs & swinging!

• Thread starter Lovers_For_Life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Lovers_For_Life

That always makes me laugh but I once offended one of these people when I asked if it isn't about sex why the hell do you get your kit off then.

Oops.... Hope that wasn't an Uber Dom and his Squeaky Sub.... Yes, I do have someone in mind, here. Well, several....

If its not about Sex, why was Dom #1 (clothed) using a Magic Wand on his (tied, naked) Sub...? And why was she making noises that suggested she was enjoying this type of torment...? It looked like Sex to me... But what do I know.... ;)
Or Dom #2 (naked) who clearly was having sex with his Sub (also naked) - why did she have to ask his permission to cum....?? So thats not Sex then... o_O Right.

No specific Doms or Subs were harmed or outed in writing this message...... :whistle:

L

Lovers_For_Life

He classes himself as a Dom but his partner is poly so how does that work?
Well, perhaps he is not 24/7....??? :D Sounds like he should call himself a Top, not a Dom.

I love the way some Fetsters are sooo sure they are 'Label X'. Most people are not pure Dom(me) or Sub - they are somewhere in between, IMHO.... :sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
L

Lovers_For_Life

Agreed, SOOO sure they are Dom and demand respect - such as this thread that was started last night, I almost choked on my early morning cup of tea this morning reading this :D :p

Damn... He's gone... Sooo disspointed..... Profile hidden or deleted.....!!!

Similar, but not as bad: Another FL Thread
Hoping for a positive outcome on this one - not left FL yet, and is still responding. (y)

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'd agree with that, I prefer being submissive but at times I can be dominant so do I class myself as a sub or switch or simply as a Dommes nightmare and does it really matter - I don't believe it does. So long as you have fun, don't harm anyone either physically or emotionally then the labels are superfluous.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahh that seems alright.. bit nervous due to work etc.
Hopefully he will get the swing of it.

What creased me in the one I posted, was this;
Make sure you address me appropriately otherwise you will be ignored.

hahaha :D :D

L

Lovers_For_Life

Dom(me) Baiting - the Sport of Subs - !!!!

Respect has to be earned in most things - except BDSM....... o_O

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
;)

I'm thinking some of these posts need to be moved to a new thread as it's severely gone off topic in one sense - even though it is on the same track... it kind of diminishes @riccarda 's point.
So we are on a new thread about this..
Thank you guys :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Haha no worries at all, I just didn't want to diminish riccarda's post any further. :oops:
And duly noted ;) (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oooooh!
Now... count with me and arms against the walls chaps!! :whipping::Ohyessir:

M

meet_the_fockers

Oh.. Is it..? I hadn't really noticed.... You mean, people with Whips and Floggers - things like that....?
Cuh... Worse than that 50 Shades thing, if you ask me..... :sneaky:
Pass the Rope, please.....
Oh I say!! Pink rope? I'm partial to pink...