Donations

• Thread starter Deleted member 2610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Was there ever an alternative way found, other than PayPal, to make a financial contribution?
No sadly my friend, only PP. But this is why we've finally, after 2 years of a struggle, been able to rebuild membership upgrades and offer it to those who wish to support the site financially, but don't have PP etc. Taken us a long time to do and I am utterly relieved we can now finally offer it back to people.

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Forgot about this. We sent it on Thursday :eek:.
You are most welcome :tiphat:

Bnk
X
Ahh okay.... had the email late last night or early this morning I think it was... and thank you very much, every single penny helps and it all goes to the site, so thank you very much both. Really appreciated x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ahh okay.... had the email late last night or early this morning I think it was... and thank you very much, every single penny helps and it all goes to the site, so thank you very much both. Really appreciated x
Hmmm what?......Donation you say?...... Thought we were buying an 'Edit' button :whistle::palm:

I know, I know, I don't make life easy for you :D

B x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It wasn’t a lot but hopefully it helps ...
I have some Dare’s to forward as the ladies have fulfilled there part will do that ASAP ...
Of course it does, every single penny helps. Our OH's are quite big, contrary to what some may think - and every single penny we receive, helps us with the costs of the site.
Appreciated again, thank you! (y)

Best not shave yet then MP ;) :D

Reactions: MP386 and Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Of course it does, every single penny helps. Our OH's are quite big, contrary to what some may think - and every single penny we receive, helps us with the costs of the site.
Appreciated again, thank you! (y)

Best not shave yet then MP ;) :D
Definitely not Baldie wants to see my hairy bits :rofl: and it’s going to donate for the privilege (y)