Donations

• Thread starter Deleted member 2610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2610

Hi,
Just to say that this is being sent without the knowledge of @Admin or @Pearls, so punishment may be given, as long as it's not from the the hand of @Bump-n-Grind having seen him swishing his whip around....

Those of you who've been around a while will know that the cost of running this fantastic site is currrntly covered by this great couple and just to turn on the lights to keep it running for us cost £150 per month.
We are given access to post photos, chat, video chat etc at no cost to us. My view is that we should if possible help with these running costs.
There's no obligation to contribute just me saying if your enjoying the site as much as I do then, if you can please dig in.

Donations via pay pal using this email
[email protected]

If I've offended anyone then apologies

SexyTatts xx (y)

P

peakcouple

Very happy to contribute, however we won't touch PayPal after we were scammed out of two payments for $100 a couple of years back - entirely without our knowledge. It took ages to get it back from PayPal.

Would love to know how else we can contribute, happy to send a cheque if that's OK?

N

NigelandJulie

It doesn't matter how little amount you send, it's the thought that counts, everybody is in a different situation to everyone else and at the end of the day it will all go towards keeping the site going from strength to strength.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2610

A big thank you for your support and help. With all our members every bit helps.
Big Welsh cwtch...man hugs as well xx :0))

D

Deleted member 4901

I had no idea they picked up the cost!
I didn't think about that at all.
Did you work out how to contribute without PayPal?

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2179

Hi,
Just to say that this is being sent without the knowledge of @Admin or @Pearls, so punishment may be given, as long as it's not from the the hand of @Bump-n-Grind having seen him swishing his whip around....

Those of you who've been around a while will know that the cost of running this fantastic site is currrntly covered by this great couple and just to turn on the lights to keep it running for us cost £150 per month.
We are given access to post photos, chat, video chat etc at no cost to us. My view is that we should if possible help with these running costs.
There's no obligation to contribute just me saying if your enjoying the site as much as I do then, if you can please dig in.

Donations via pay pal using this email
[email protected]

If I've offended anyone then apologies

SexyTatts xx (y)
Sent with love and thanks X

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon