Donations

• Thread starter Deleted member 2610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Lovely to see the support given and thankyou to those have donated, every penny counts and helps with the running costs of the site which runs into hundreds every month so thankyou guys :love:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

IIRC Mr K, you've not long donated and more than enough too. So even though you are in P+ I will move you too 'supporter' too. :love: ;)
Thank you mate, but it's all about supporting you guys that is the important bit. I will always help where I can.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
My pleasure.
You did too! ... Honestly, you have done so much for us recently, I said not to. You've done enough..

Without further ado special thanks for their generous and kind donations to the site are;

@NigelandJulie :love:
@Colin :love:
@Pixie67 :love:
@The_Bibas :love:
@The_Usual_Horny_Couple :love:
@Looby&Lew :love:
@FitTrainer
@Harry&Janey :love:
@Lace :love:
@SexyTatts :love:
@Stew :love:
@ScienceJ :love:
@VoluptuousVixen :love:
@Kwaka_Rider :love:

Thank you ALL so very much for your support and generosity. As Nigel & Julie said;
It doesn't matter how little amount you send, it's the thought that counts, everybody is in a different situation to everyone else and at the end of the day it will all go towards keeping the site going from strength to strength.
So thank you to each and every one of you from us all.
xx

D

Deleted member 3657

What a lovely thing to do. X
The same goes for everyone. This is without doubt the best site around. It has very sexy members (who are real), a wonderful community feel and is run nothing short of superb.

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
The same goes for everyone. This is without doubt the best site around. It has very sexy members (who are real), a wonderful community feel and is run nothing short of superb.
It is and what I will say is that the Owners and staff here run this site so well and treat everyone equally including single guys who have it rough on other sites. This by far is a great site and I wish more would support it when the service they get is first class. X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you so very much Mr K. We appreciate that a hell of a lot. Thank you.
I will try to sort a donation out soonish.
I have a couple of bills to pay this week.
But I will in a few days :)
Ahh Mr E. Always good to see you my friend. (y) Thank you, but hope you're well. :)

It is and what I will say is that the Owners and staff here run this site so well and treat everyone equally including single guys who have it rough on other sites. This by far is a great site and I wish more would support it when the service they get is first class. X
Now you got me blushing.... :oops:
Thank you lovely Miss L :love: x as a RL friend, you yourself know what we all give this and to have such wonderful support from our members, is amazing. x

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Thank you so very much Mr K. We appreciate that a hell of a lot. Thank you.

Ahh Mr E. Always good to see you my friend. (y) Thank you, but hope you're well. :)

Now you got me blushing.... :oops:
Thank you lovely Miss L :love: x as a RL friend, you yourself know what we all give this and to have such wonderful support from our members, is amazing. x
A pleasure and I will always support this site as you know. X

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 2610

Just got back and it's fantastic to see the Team Supporters Club increasing.
This site will keep going and we need as many supporters to do this.
A very big thank to Miss @Lace, now it's a coffee and cake for you :love: xxx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Just got back and it's fantastic to see the Team Supporters Club increasing.
This site will keep going and we need as many supporters to do this.
A very big thank to Miss @Lace, now it's a coffee and cake for you :love: xxx
Thankyou and the gold looks good but I've never liked the number 15 so we need some more to support ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 2610

I think I'd look fetching in a gold mankini :eek:... on the other hand there may be quite a bit of therapy afterwards :lol::lol: xx

Reactions: Admin