Donations

• Thread starter Deleted member 2610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good morning all...
I didn't want to say anything in this thread any sooner really, for a few reasons.. :oops:
But I will say, thank you to @SexyTatts for doing this, we had no idea.. And thank you to those who have donated towards the costs of the site. We never ask anyone for anything, but this really and genuinely shows us heartfelt appreciation..
So thank you to you all x :love:

Without further ado special thanks for their generous and kind donations to the site are;

@NigelandJulie :love:
@Colin :love:
@Pixie67 :love:
@The_Bibas :love:
@The_Usual_Horny_Couple :love:
@Looby&Lew :love:
@FitTrainer :love:
@Lace :love:
@SexyTatts :love:
@Stew :love:

Thank you ALL so very much for your support and generosity. As Nigel & Julie said;
It doesn't matter how little amount you send, it's the thought that counts, everybody is in a different situation to everyone else and at the end of the day it will all go towards keeping the site going from strength to strength.
So thank you to each and every one of you from us all. We actually have enough to cover a full month's server charge and appreciate it immensely. Thankyou

All who have donated are in the Platinum+ (P+) group and this gives you increased quotas but most of all shows your support.
Scrap that, I have changed it from P+ to a gold supporter banner to show you have shown support via donations, to the site.
Thank you all so much.
xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Colin and Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Good morning all...
I didn't want to say anything in this thread any sooner really, for a few reasons.. :oops:
But I will say, thank you to @SexyTatts for doing this, we had no idea.. And thank you to those who have donated towards the costs of the site. We never ask anyone for anything, but this really and genuinely shows us heartfelt appreciation..
So thank you to you all x :love:

Without further ado special thanks for their generous and kind donations to the site are;

@FitTrainer :love:

Thank you ALL so very much for your support and generosity. As Nigel & Julie said;

So thank you to each and every one of you from us all. We actually have enough to cover a full month's server charge and appreciate it immensely. Thankyou

All who have donated are in the Platinum+ (P+) group and this gives you increased quotas but most of all shows your support.
Scrap that, I have changed it from P+ to a gold supporter banner to show you have shown support via donations, to the site.
Thank you all so much.
xx
It's a pleasure and you know my feelings on this. You deserve more support and supply an amazing service here. X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Forgive me, I also need to add that sadly we can't accept donations any other way, but want to thank those who have offered but can't use PayPal for various reasons. Thank you for the thoughts and gesture x

Reactions: Lace and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Yes you know my feelings too... but i wont go there again..!!
Just to say nothing in this life is free. Well nothing worth its salt anyway. ;)
Cheers tatty. X

Reactions: Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Could everyone please take a min to reflect on all the hard work and cost that the owners put in here. It is our safety here that is protected and looked after, please show support for an excellent service provided even if it's only £5. X

Reactions: Colin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

@FitTrainer
@Harry&Janey :love:
@Stew :love:
@ScienceJ :love:
@VoluptuousVixen :love:

It doesn't matter how little amount you send, it's the thought that counts, everybody is in a different situation to everyone else and at the end of the day it will all go towards keeping the site going from strength to strength.

All who have donated - I have changed the P+ to a gold supporter banner to show you have shown support via donations, to the site.
Thank you all so much.
xx

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Reactions: Lace and Pearls