Donations

• Thread starter Deleted member 2610
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
need to make a point on site and easy way to put in xxxx
It's as a sticky on this forum (general chats) and members have the golden 'supporter' banners too. We don't like to push it and ram it down people's throats... rather if people want to contribute to the site they will either ask and we direct them here, or they find it and go from there. :) Thank you for the positive words though. (y)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
It's as a sticky on this forum (general chats) and members have the golden 'supporter' banners too. We don't like to push it and ram it down people's throats... rather if people want to contribute to the site they will either ask and we direct them here, or they find it and go from there. :) Thank you for the positive words though. (y)
I do understand that but sometimes it needs to be simple and easy for peeps to do. I am sure they all would be happy too.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well once and IF, we get our upgrades back in place (as they used to be), this won't be necessary as members can choose to upgrade their accounts and this will then help with the costs of the site. :)
Be a Darling and tell me how ?

Reactions: Pearls