Extinction Rebellion

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
It’s like the 90s again with the New Age Travellers. Remember them? Sheesh. :rolleyes:
Feck not again !! Fleets of 30 year old transits with windows chopped in, some even had engines
Where did I put that tree hugging kit !!

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Without wanting to sound like some sort of tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist, the truth is that "they" are monitoring when, and how much, you use, so they can find a way of charging you more for power and heating in some way...after all, you dont really think that "they" want you to use less, do you?:noidy:

I can see them being used to create a dynamic charging system whereby everyone has their own personal "Economy 7" the timing of which changes according to your usage.

Cynical?

Or realistic?

Reactions: Pearls
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I see the police have ordered them to stop protesting in London yesterday..lets see if that works..probably not..if they stop protesting they would have to back to work..that is if any of them actually work..I thought the idea of protesting was to gain public sympathy and support for your cause..when will these clowns realise they are turning the whole country against them by bringing cities to a standstill..W...:anger:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I see the police have ordered them to stop protesting in London yesterday..lets see if that works..probably not..if they stop protesting they would have to back to work..that is if any of them actually work..I thought the idea of protesting was to gain public sympathy and support for your cause..when will these clowns realise they are turning the whole country against them by bringing cities to a standstill..W...:anger:
Did you see them deface the war memorials. They say they are peaceful!

Like I said I believe in the cause and we are doing everything we can with our own carbon footprint but these guys are doing it all wrong.
They must be using the biggest amount of oil, plastic, gas, rubbish in this country. Oh and that’s without the diesel from all the cars and coaches they used to get there.
Spray painting with aerosols.
The list is huge yet they think it’s ok.
Threatening behaviour
Stopping decent people from working
Stopping the elderly from receiving care in the community
Stopping doctors from reaching dying patients at home.

They all should drop themselves off in the Thames

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh and I met one of them when they were protesting in Swansea. The smell was horrific from nicotine, cannabis and urine. Disgusting he was and he opened his mouth, his breath stank of poo. No excuse to not wash especially when you are trying to get support off the public.
We make our own soup which is all natural, I should have taken a batch down and sold the lot :D

Reactions: Therapon
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Damaging war memorials is the limit.. The police have got take action.. It is getting beyond a joke.. This isn't go to end well.. I can see riots breaking out and all these protesters being attacked.. This situation is really getting out of hand.. We have got enough problems in this country at the moment without them making it worse.. Everyone is going to start turning against them.. W..

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Did you see them deface the war memorials. They say they are peaceful!

Like I said I believe in the cause and we are doing everything we can with our own carbon footprint but these guys are doing it all wrong.
They must be using the biggest amount of oil, plastic, gas, rubbish in this country. Oh and that’s without the diesel from all the cars and coaches they used to get there.
Spray painting with aerosols.
The list is huge yet they think it’s ok.
Threatening behaviour
Stopping decent people from working
Stopping the elderly from receiving care in the community
Stopping doctors from reaching dying patients at home.

They all should drop themselves off in the Thames
No.
I was resisting as the cause is slightly worthwhile. But defacing war memorials is an act carried out by the worst scum on this planet. I now am gonna go buy a diesel car to keep the engine running, all my lights are going on and I am refusing to recycle anything. And the next eco warrior I meet will have my wrath vented upon him/her.

Xx G

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Oh and I met one of them when they were protesting in Swansea. The smell was horrific from nicotine, cannabis and urine. Disgusting he was and he opened his mouth, his breath stank of poo. No excuse to not wash especially when you are trying to get support off the public.
We make our own soup which is all natural, I should have taken a batch down and sold the lot :D
This makes me think they don't actually have jobs.. Or a life come to that.. If they had mortgages and bills like the rest of there's no way they could afford to be causing all this shit.. W..

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We still do our best but that’s because we want to. There are many ways to cut your carbon foot print. These guys though are hypocrites (y)

L

LizandChris

I support the goals of trying to leave this planet a better place than I entered it, reducing greenhouse gasses where possible, recycling and the rest, I snorkel lots when I get the chance and the amount of waste in the seas is disgusting. These idiots are not helping though, that said I hesitate to tar them all with the same brush (cross contamination! ) Extinction rebellion have good motives, but boy what a shit strategy

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I support the goals of trying to leave this planet a better place than I entered it, reducing greenhouse gasses where possible, recycling and the rest, I snorkel lots when I get the chance and the amount of waste in the seas is disgusting. These idiots are not helping though, that said I hesitate to tar them all with the same brush (cross contamination! ) Extinction rebellion have good motives, but boy what a shit strategy
I understand the motives but not at the cost of lives. A father dying alone at hospital because his children couldn’t get through the blockade. They didn’t get there in time.
ER gave an apology but said they would carry on as the cause is too important. I feel it will attract more hate.
We can all do our bit but I don’t see them doing a lot to change their own carbon footprint. They should be doing this to help others not harm. (y)
I used to think what they are doing is a good thing but not any more sadly. They are now more about making money than saving the planet (y)

26 October 2018
I can’t hit an emoji because we don’t have a rage one !
The people in those graves and commemorated on those memorials died so that these irresponsible idiots could live in a free world !
Anyone that knows me knows I volunteer at a memorial for the brave 58,000 air and ground crew that died in Bomber Command in WW2, oh and by the way they were on average 21/22, youngest was 14 oldest was 60, and there are 99 women commemorated on the walls ! Yes society has changed ! And not for the better !!!
Rant over

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can’t hit an emoji because we don’t have a rage one !
The people in those graves and commemorated on those memorials died so that these irresponsible idiots could live in a free world !
Anyone that knows me knows I volunteer at a memorial for the brave 58,000 air and ground crew that died in Bomber Command in WW2, oh and by the way they were on average 21/22, youngest was 14 oldest was 60, and there are 99 women commemorated on the walls ! Yes society has changed ! And not for the better !!!
Rant over
Shocking in it. There were more too on the BBC news that I can’t find now.